Alpha Warranty Services Reviews

Updated Oct 25, 2019

4.4
Alpha Warranty Services CEO Steven Rosenvall (no image)
Steven Rosenvall
  1. Featured Review

"A company that cares about its employees. Best job I've ever had!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

I have been working at Alpha Warranty Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Amazing culture -Monthly activities planned for employees, both outside of and during work hours -Employee recognition programs -Great work/life balance (reasonable work hours, closed weekends, PTO) - Health and Wellness program - Upper management is very transparent - Led with integrity

Cons

-Some growing pains as company size increases -Not the best benefits, but not the worst (Medical, 401k matching in particular) -Communication and shared knowledge between departments needs work -Career growth can be limited, based on current climate and business needs

2. "Innovated Company to work for."

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in South Jordan, UT

I have been working at Alpha Warranty Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The atmosphere and culture is out this world. The product itself sells Alpha. At Alpha as company goes above and behind with all the accomidations and Free things they provide for working at the company.

Cons

Don't have really anything bad to say about a company that goes above and beyond for its employees and customer's

3. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Alpha Warranty Services full-time

Pros

This is by far the best company I’ve ever worked for.

Cons

I would recommend this job to anyone

4. "To Say Alpha is the Best Place I've ever Worked Would Be an Understatement.."

Current Employee - Customer Support Specialist L1 in Riverton, UT

I have been working at Alpha Warranty Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing company culture, down to earth management and coworkers, Fun Fridays (catered), Bagel Mondays and Parfaits on Wednesdays. Great benefits, wellness program, gorgeous cozy office with spacious cubicles, open minded management eager to hear feedback and innovate the industry. At alpha, you are given very clear guidelines as to what your job is and what you're supposed to be doing - without micromanagement! You're more than just a number here, and I'm positive I'm not alone in saying I won't work anywhere else ever again!

Cons

As with any other job dealing with claims/customer support, sometimes you can encounter customers who are very upset and escalated.

5. "Dysfunctional"

2.0
    Former Employee - Web Developer in South Jordan, UT

I worked at Alpha Warranty Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company invests in the wellness of its employees Free Lunch on Friday and they bring in food other days of the week

Cons

Snack service is a small drawer Development doesn't run scrum, do 1:1s, or prioritize work coming in.

6. "Would not recommend"

1.0

I worked at Alpha Warranty Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Free snacks, fun activities and the benefits were pretty decent

Cons

They don't value their employees, management needs A LOT of fixing, communication between departments is awful, you don't receive the help and support you really need, which is sad cause no one cares, and there is a lot of talking behind peoples backs and gossip.

7. "Director of finance."

Current Employee - Director of Finance in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Alpha Warranty Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company, cool benefits. Happy to work here and make things happen.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say. This place rocks!

8. "Great Company- Culture is the Forefront"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Riverton, UT

I have been working at Alpha Warranty Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great work environment. They allow you to control your workflow and not be micromanaged. Growth opportunities are always looked for internally first. Great benefits and work appreciation programs. (motivosity, lagoon day, catered lunches on Fridays, company theater night, quarterly incentives goals.) Culture and company values are paramount.

Cons

This company is focused on making sure each employee has what they need to succeed and is enjoying their work space that it would be hard to point out flaws.

9. "Best Company I have Worked For!"

Current Employee - Developer in Riverton, UT

I have been working at Alpha Warranty Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Benefit package, 401k, core values that are promoted, encouraged, and acknowledged, fun environment, advancement opportunities, company sponsored events, free lunch Friday.

Cons

Have not come across any cons so far.

Continue reading
  10. "More than a job, it's my career."

Current Employee - Brand Strategist in Riverton, UT

I have been working at Alpha Warranty Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Alpha has been by far the best company I've ever worked for. In the few years I've been here, they've more than doubled in size, which has allowed me the opportunity to grow with it. We work hard and we play hard. It's very rewarding on both an individual and team level to see your hard work have a direct impact on the success of the company. The success of the company as well as the culture are reflected in the companies awards including the Utah Business Fast 50, MWCN Utah 100, When Work Works Award and the Salt Lake Tribune Top Work Place Award. I'm very proud to be apart of a company with such great achievements. Alpha genuinely care about it's employees and it shows because we have a lot of fun. We have a wide range of family and company activities including Free Lunch Friday, Lagoon Day, multiple company parties, a movie theater rental, food trucks, an employee recognition program and more. It definitely keeps life spicy. On top of all that, Alpha genuinely cares about its employees. Here the saying, and it get's said a lot, "Value people over profit" is not just another saying. Alpha actually means it and they show it. I've never worked for a company that truly lives by it's core values like Alpha does. They value not only you as an employee, but also your family. Work life balance really does exist!

Cons

While no company is perfect, the pros absolutely out weigh the cons.

Found 16 reviews