KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 108 of over 113 reviews

3.2
Alphabroder  CEO Norman Hullinger
Norman Hullinger
Pros
  • "Decent pay, minimal travel, great work environment(in 3 reviews)

• "There is plenty of room for advancement(in 2 reviews)

• Cons
  • "no room(in 3 reviews)

• "room for growth(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great job!

Aug 25, 2021 - Remote Customer Service Representative in York, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Positive work environment, great management

Cons

Fairly new warehouse, little unorganized

2. 4.0

Good place to work

Sep 14, 2021 - IT Administrator in Trevose, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

hourly rate is good, benefits and nice people

Cons

Have to work long hours

3. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

Misogynists

Sep 15, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Free samples of hard goods

Cons

There are too many to list

4. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Don’t work here if you’re not ready to be over-overworked

Aug 15, 2021 - Picker in Duluth, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The only positive experience had to be that they give us food on holidays. Extreme overtime for those who are grinding for extra quick money. But that’s only if you’re willing to exchange it for your sanity. That’s one of the many the catches.

Cons

Where do I even start. So on the online application it gives you an option to choose your schedule giving you a impression that the company is flexible with their schedule or that they even have a schedule. I was attracted to this job because pay rate was 14 an hour little did I know what I was getting myself into. ❌Once I started working I noticed that we actually didn’t have a schedule at all because when we would leave we had to look at the board and check what time we had to come in. ❌To top that off you’d go into work having no idea when you get off. This affected not just me but many other employees with kids of their own. ❌You don’t have a life in this place. You have to forget you have a family. And also ⚠️YOU DONT GET A RAISE TILL YOU MAKE A YEAR⚠️ And you ❌only have 3 personal days at the start of the year which are pretty much free pass “tickets” to not come into work without getting in trouble.That’s 3 days. Grasp that in. And also with every check that you get from what I remember ❌you get around 3 hours added to your vacation time with every check you get (we got paid every two weeks). So If you like to take two week vacations that won’t be possible here. It all depends on your Vacation hours. 8 hours per each vacation day you get paid for.❌Health insurance. I was getting money deducted from my check for it because that’s what I agreed to but in all reality I pretty much was giving money away for no good reason because of the simple fact that I worked so much throughout the week that I didn’t even get the chance to use my health insurance.❌Sick days are paid for On my orientation I was informed by HR that we got paid for sick days. I had been diagnosed with Covid-19 and I went to HR to get more information about how they would pay me for my sick days and she just gave me the number of some lady that works at Hartford but I’m telling you that’s the only guidance I got from that woman. I had called Hartford and it was going to be a process to get my money because this lady had to get information from my job as well. I remember only speaking to her twice and then I lost track of time and looked into my process on the website of Hartford and my request for compensation was denied because I reached a deadline which I had completely no idea about because I was always occupied by this job (they would even ask for me to come in on Sunday’s but I would say no because I was already doing over time and the more I’d make the more they’d take so I played my cards right)1️⃣ I didn’t have time Monday through Friday to do anything 2️⃣ On the weekends I only had time to catch up on my dirty laundry that I had sitting on the corner of my room for almost a week and other important errands to run.❌Dangerous environment The metal shelf’s would have dents due to several accidents with mules and the forklift machines. Keep in mind the mules they had us use jerked a lot and sometimes would keep accelerating even after we would release our foot off the pedal for a few seconds but a lot could happen in that timespan. They were pretty rusty and old. Only the employees with years of experience used the new nice clean ones. So there was a lot of malfunctions with other pack mules not just mine. ❌My longest shift was 16 hours.. And on the board I saw my name and it said that I came in at 9am the next day. That’s when I said enough is enough. This cycle is endless and I’m mentally not doing okay. My mental and physical health comes first. And this behavior is not me. I’d never quit. But that job overworked me and others so much. So I didn’t even put a two weeks. I just disappeared. Very unlike me but that’s how bad the circumstances were for me. I was thinking of doing a 2 weeks notice but I was drained to the max. I was low on battery cause I was overworked like a robot. 🌟Overall I am proud of myself because I lasted 9 months and proved to myself I can do hard things and I saved up a lot of money but it was time to log out.🌟

Continue reading
    5. 4.0

Better than FEDEX

Jul 31, 2021 - General Support in Lewisberry, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, great coworkers, diversity, management try their best to work with employees

Cons

Hours depends on need, new hires work for 8 hrs but eventually transition you to 10

6. 5.0

Great Place to Work!

Jul 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Feasterville Trevose, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people are very friendly. I've felt welcomed from day one. Lots of opportunities available to those who want to succeed. Lots of free swag and company events. Employee engagement is a priority.

Cons

I have not seen any cons.

7. 1.0
      Current Employee

Don’t do it

Aug 31, 2021 - Picker in Duluth, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are not any to be honest

Cons

Everything is going to be terrible

Continue reading
    8. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

salary

Aug 26, 2021 - Inventory Control Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

fifteen break and 30 minute lunch

Cons

terrible pay, no incentives for good work

9. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Hard work

Jun 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

As long your do your job you can make it

Cons

Cross training is a must

10. 4.0
      Former Employee

Long hours

Jun 22, 2021 - Environmental Aide in Redding, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay was good and the leads are cool

Cons

Long hours but not bad

Viewing 1 - 10 of 108 Reviews