KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Customer Service Representative

Mar 23, 2014 - Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work From Home, Flexible Schedule, & Balance Work Life

Cons

Low Wages, 1 year contract before job offer

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Broken promises, too much work for too little pay

Dec 30, 2012 - Work-at-home Telephone Customer Care Professional in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working from home is wonderful. No one sitting next to you with obnoxious behavior to put up with... like too much perfume or constant complaining.

Cons

Average call handling time (AHT) is set too low for the expected work to be done. Coaches are the first line supervisor and MOST of them know less than the Customer Care Professional (CCP) yet they are allowed to berate and belittle the CCP. Team Leads are glorified coaches. Worked for the company 4 years; worked my way up to coach and things were looking good. Then upper management had a shake up and a dictator took over my program. Was told in several meetings that schedules were out the window and we should be available 24/7 with no exceptions. Moved to another program due to promises that promotions would be forthcoming and better conditions than the one I left. That was a huge joke. I finally got fed up with the lies and broken promises and left the company. Constant promises for bonuses for performing at or above standards but after a year, still no pay for performance bonuses.

7 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Love it!

Nov 23, 2011 - WORK-AT-HOME TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE Representative in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love my job. I love that I do not have to fight traffic to get to work. I love that I do not have to spend money on gas and car up-keep. I have been on two teams and both my team leads are awesome. I love the incentive program that they have. At different points in time during this holiday seasons I have been making $34.50 an hour! The system is easy to use, there is a ton of training when new procedures are wanted. Even if you do not get it right away just ask any number of team leads available and they help you.

Cons

I wish the health insurance was better.

4. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great Supervisors, Poor Management

Jan 28, 2014 - Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work at home, no dress code, no driving expenses, awesome supervisors

Cons

No pay for internet down time, 30 min lunches, no raises, angry callers, very stressful and not enough compensation due to unrealistic client goals.

4 people found this review helpful
  5. 3.0
    Former Employee

Great Experience

Jul 20, 2015 - Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative in Metairie, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

This was my first work from home job as I was looking for a job that would allow me to be home while helping to pay the bills. I appreciate being able to get on with the company. I used to adore my trainer (see cons). The pay isn't that bad considering that on average you'll make more fast food employees.

Cons

No home/work balance (it's just like every other jobs minus saving time on commuting & breaks). Limited benefits, trainers train you to remain calm - yet they flip out on you - at least mine did. Highly stressful job, have to force things on customers who are already angry, unfair matrix system (like every call center job).

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Absolutely terrible management

Jan 13, 2014 - Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home, computer provided

Cons

No feedback from supervisors, you get juggled around from sup to sup, customer feedback is only thing that matters.

5 people found this review helpful
  7. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good Company but Pay Could be Better

Feb 25, 2013 - Work-at-home Telephone Customer Care Professional in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great amount of flexibilty working from home, the company will really work with your situation when life happens(it does things that other companies won't), sometimes you have really good team leads, they give you the opportunity to learn things you never knew. They also have extensive training on their programs and for the most part, depending on the programs, good phone platforms.

Cons

Not enough pay and if you happen to leave the company before you've made a 9-12mo commitment on one of their programs you will NEVER be able to work with them again EVER.

2 people found this review helpful
  8. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Alpine Access Interview for work from home Inbound Calls -customer service

Jul 12, 2013 - Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working from home provides: low stress, no distractions, more productivity, control over work environment, saves money on transportation & wardrobe to name just a few.

Cons

Your kinda out there on your own. No connection with anyone in the company. Always someone different. You have to spend time off the clock in relation to your job reviewing and learning product information and updates. This company is not flexible about work days or hours.

9. 3.0
    Former Employee

Okay-ish. Great opportunity, I just had a bad experience.

Feb 7, 2012 - Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative in Memphis, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

work at home job with the benfits that come with that. Saving on commuting, comfort, privacy, etc. A great opportunity.

Cons

Communication. Mainly directly with HR. Sure there are team leads you can reach out to, but when situations occur that needs to be escalated, no way to contact directly.

10. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

It is a job plain and simple. Low pay, lots of information to know

Sep 7, 2013 - Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative in Orlando, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great training, but needs to be great due so much information to give. The test is difficult and you really have to know how to navigate through their system. Training is great though.

Cons

The pay is really low for the amount of work done. Many calls from not so happy customers

Viewing 1 - 10 of 49 Reviews