Alpine Funding Partners Reviews

Updated Feb 27, 2020

5.0
  1. "A Great Place To Work!"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in New York, NY

I have been working at Alpine Funding Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

The staff here is friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. There is strong support from management.

Cons

No cons as such in the company, hard work here pays off!

2. "BEST COMPANY EVER"

I have been working at Alpine Funding Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

Beyond the best company ever. Everyone works with one another and never like to leave anyone behind to reach to their goal. The work environment is very family oriented and no type of favoritism what so ever. The managers is always there for you every step of the way for you to build within the company !

Cons

NOTHING I LOVE THIS JOB

3. "Great business great people"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Miami, FL

I have been working at Alpine Funding Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

Big company with great management team, co-workers are all very helpful and it was very easy to adapt to the environment i look forward to be working here for many years to come

Cons

Nothing to add here

Continue reading
  4. "Great Company to work for.."

Current Employee - Management in New York, NY

I have been working at Alpine Funding Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

I made a transition from my previous employer back in October to Alpine and I know I made the right decision since day one. The team at Alpine is nothing short than amazing everyone welcomes you and is willing to help. The work atmosphere is great and there is room for growth. The sales floor environment is great as well, The reps help each other out and inspire each other to exceed their monthly quotas. Alpine offers a wide variety of lead sources to make sure you succeed, Management at Alpine cares to see the reps grow and is always available and willing to assist in anyway possible, (which is rare to find is most companies). I'm happy to say that I made the right choice to join the Alpine family and look forward to what the future holds here.

Cons

I have not encountered any cons

5. "I Love My Job!"

Current Employee - Closer in Miami, FL

I have been working at Alpine Funding Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

My experience at Alpine Fundings has been amazing! Since I started I've had 2 promotions. The environment here is very family oriented and not hostile. The manager treats us very fair and there is not favoritism. I don't see myself going anywhere else but just keep moving up in the company. The company itself does a lot of events for their employees at no cost which is a plus.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is the hours leaving at 6pm. Other than that I have nothing bad to say.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 5 reviews