- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Wisconsin
- - Oshkosh, WI Area
- - Appleton, WI Area
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - San Diego, CA Area
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - Florida
- - Cape Coral, FL Area
- - Michigan
- - Kalamazoo, MI Area
- - New York State
- - Syracuse, NY Area
- - Oregon
- - Portland, OR Area
- Philippines - All Cities
- - Manila, Philippines Area
- - Manila
- - National Capital Region
- - Rizal
Found 355 of over 375 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Alta Resources and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Veteran Status
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Pay is fair and they work around my schedule. Good PTO. Work from home options. Excellent mid level leadership. Don't need a degree to work there.
The work can be monotonous and it is a customer service company so you will have to deal with angry customers that are likely idiots.
- Former Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They Work with your schedule
They do not have any cons
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Training is always consistent and detailed. PTO and Paid holidays for Fulltime employees.
cliques between others, benefits are trash, rare bathroom breaks when in office.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible schedule and job security.
Large workload and high deductible benefits.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Some benefits are good, like insurance.
Change shifts to suit certain employees.
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Room to grow. Great Teams to work on. Great people to work with. Not just a number or punch card they actually care about you. Many companies to represent. Excellent Benefits and added free benefits for employees.
Favoritism at times. Pay could be more competitive. Office drama can happen. (working from home has been a delight with no drama.) Lack of holiday benefit or bonus or recognition for loyalty in the company.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible, great people, and work with top notch clients
Limited growth opportunities to grow.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
great company to work for
hours were short at times
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Lots of different opportunities in different programs Robust training Fun activities Some of the best wages for the level of expectations
There are a lot of employees so it's hard to not feel lost at timesContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Wide variety of jobs to gain valuable experience
It is challenging sometimes to move up in a team leader position