Altametrics Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.3
Mitesh Gala

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Excellent Tech Company in Orange County"

Former Employee - Department Manager in Costa Mesa, CA
    Former Employee - Department Manager in Costa Mesa, CA

I worked at Altametrics full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Altametrics is a fantastic organization within which to grow your individual career, be exposed to enterprise-level clients and customers, and ultimately make a lasting impression on the company as a whole. Fresh out of college I've personally been given the opportunity to meet face-to-face with C-suite leaders in multiple industries, travel domestically and internationally, and rapidly advance to a department management-level position.

This company is also solidly established with well-known global accounts, which not only offers a chance for you as an individual to learn from these often complex business relationships, but additionally builds confidence in the organization's reliability and growth trajectory moving forward.

If you apply yourself, Altametrics and it's representatives will work to facilitate and reward you at every turn.

Cons

Nothing much at all, overall great company experience.

Keep working to enhance and future-proof the product(s) and encourage inter-department relationships. Collaborating with great individuals who know how to do something that you don't will make you a better professional.

Advice to Management

Be visible and communicate to the whole organization as often as possible. Aligning with the company vision is essential to building a great culture.

Reliable and frequent rewards (financial, promotions, or just a service recognition) go a long way toward motivating everyone.

Make a personalized plan with each individual and work with them to achieve their milestones.

2. "An EXCELLENT Company to work for!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Altametrics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've been working at Altametrics for two years, and I honestly have to say that this is a great company to be a part of. I always feel very motivated to wake up in the morning and come into work. There are many reasons behind this.

The people are wonderful, the environment and office layout is very cozy and makes you feel as though you are in the comfort of your own home. There is a sense of autonomy that is probably the best thing about this place. You are empowered to come to work, be creative, and executive your responsibilities in your own way. There is no micromanagement, however most managers are available when guidance is needed.

The company truly tries to take care of its employees by providing breakfast and teatime snacks every day! The company events, outings, and happy hours, are always a blast.

If you are starting out your career, this is a great place to work. You learn so much in your first year, which will stay with you for the rest of your career. If you are excelling in your position, this will not go unnoticed.
    The company offers a generous commission structure for all, so we all feel like we are in it to win it together!
    The benefits are good compared to other companies.

I feel very fortunate to be a part of Altametrics, and can see this company becoming even more successful than it already has.

Cons

One thing I wish the company would change is the dress code. Most software companies have a very casual dress code. We are business casual, so it's not that strict, but it would be nice if we were casual.
    Most of the managers are pretty young.

Advice to Management

I would advise to keep developing the managers. It looks like the company is headed in the right direction in regards to training. Keep it up! And this company will go even further!

"The only review you need to read"

Former Employee - Product Manager in Costa Mesa, CA
    Former Employee - Product Manager in Costa Mesa, CA

I worked at Altametrics full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great company with a great culture. Unfortunately for some, not a place where you can just show up and cash a check. The people here are smart and move very fast. If you have something to contribute you get recognize and can move up fast.

They treat everyone fairly - it's a pure meritocracy. I worked here for 5 years and would not trade it for the world. I honestly do not believe there is another place where I would have been given so much responsibility and budget to "make things happen".

Cons

Like I said above, it's not for everyone. People who have left unhappy have done so because they don't understand why or how others have leapfrogged them in pay and promotion. That's just how the company works. If you are talented you move ahead but there is little consideration for how long you have been here or who you know. No one cares about those things.

You can't expect everyone to be able to see their own weaknesses, even when pointed out so there will be some disappointed /bitter people.

Advice to Management

Hard to say, I think being more blunt with applicants so they know the kind of company they are joining. At least that way they know the expectations coming in. The training program is excellent and anyone who knows the value will realize they hit the jackpot joining this company. People who don't want or think they need to learn will hate it. Probably not much you can do

"Working Full-Time @ Altametrics"

I have been working at Altametrics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Snacks and drinks
    Staff is friendly

Cons

A lot of politics
    Just some ridiculously weird and quirky characters
    Low low pay across entire organization
    Upper management is disorganized and stubborn to change or recommendations

Advice to Management

If you advocate for an open door policy, do not shut out when employees actually have the courage to provide suggestions or recommendations. This fosters poor productivity, lack of motivation, and fear.

"Overall Pretty Cool Place To Work"

Current Employee - Customer Implementation in Costa Mesa, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Implementation in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Altametrics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've worked at Altametrics for 2 years and have had a very good experience. My manager is very honest and fair and I've received regular raises and performance reviews. One thing that I really like is that they do spend a lot on training. I went through a great training program for almost 3 months before I was assigned to a department. Great experience.

Cons

Nothing really. The company is growing very steadily and the customers are positive and supportive. I worked on implementation on Taco Bell and they love the products.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. The training you are providing is appreciated and valuable. I like being set up for success and hope the opportunities to grow continues.

"The Only Review You Need to Read"

Pros

Nothing. The paycheck? Some of the people? They used to have a breakfast program in the morning before you started work but they took it away to instead sell snacks around 3pm...

Cons

Where do I begin?
    1. The culture is terrible. Everyone keeps their heads low and mouths silent. They tried to do 'fun things' around the office but no one ever participated.
    2. The Management. The people running this establishment should not be in charge.
    3. HR. They don't have an HR office.
    4. The CEO.He changes his mind every 10 seconds and projects NEVER get completed....seriously EVER. He also likes to talk about other employees behind their backs in meetings. Very unprofessional.
    5. The best part...the 90% TURNOVER RATE! N obody lasts a year at this job...unless they are the CEO favorites...there's only 3-4 people that make it past a year.

Advice to Management

Train your employees, TRAIN your management team on BUSINESS ETHICS and maybe yoau'll have employees that actually want to work with you...

"A great place to learn and grow"

Pros

Transparency and flat hierarchy. Helpful colleagues and good work environment

Cons

There is always a scope of improvement for everything and that will come with time, otherwise you would find Google and Facebook employee complaining about their job too.

"I've enjoyed working here"

Current Employee - Consultant in Costa Mesa, CA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Altametrics full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I like the company and the people. Everyone is nice and supportive. My boss is a good guy, smart and easy to get along with. I'm in consulting and I like traveling to new places and working with customers like McDonald's

Cons

Can't think of any. Overall this is a great place. Not too big to get lost or not know your co-workers and not too small where there are no opportunities.

Advice to Management

Keep it up. Obviously, something you are doing is working. Every company can improve but at Altamtrics I've seen people listen and take the steps to improve.

"You will grow more here than anywhere"

I have been working at Altametrics full-time

Pros

Altametrics is a fast-paced exciting company to work at. You get the opportunity to show off your creativity and entrepreneurial spirit. And, you're always asked for your opinion.

At Altametrics you'll be challenged every day with a lot of autonomy.

Cons

It's true. Not everyone is built for Altametrics fadt-paced autonomous environment.

If you want or expect something easy you're not going to find it at Altamrtrics. You are always going to be challenged and pushed to be better but that does not always come easily.

"Do NOT Work Here"

I have been working at Altametrics full-time

Pros

I got paid. That's it, but glass door has a 20 word minimum for reviews.

Cons

Where do I start? The culture here is awful. Employees are treated as disposable and they have the turnover to prove it. The CEO treats people like crap. I've seen people cussed out by him in the middle of the office and he refers to sales people as "idiots." The pay is well below industry average and you get zero PTO your first year and bare minimum benefits (that is to say, only what is mandated by law).

I can guarantee you will be hired on (if you take a job here and you don't listen to the real reviews--anything beyond 3 stars is fake and definitely not like this place) for a position that either doesn't exist or is doomed for failure from the start and your job will be on the line. You will receive minimum training for all tasks but demanded it be done their way and not your way. The products here don't actually work and customers are sold ideas, not real products or solutions and they have no problem lying to customers. They will put consultants on the line to deliver the actual product and it will be your fault if you don't deliver, whether it is possible or not. Just search Google for lawsuits involving this company and enjoy. There's a reason only a select few have been there for more than a few months.

There are many more cons but this review is going on too long already. My advice is just stay away from this place.

Advice to Management

Close up shop and be happy this place has not been sued to oblivion. From customers and employees.