Alternate Marketing Networks Reviews | Glassdoor

2.0
Phil Miller

1. "Supervision problems"

I worked at Alternate Marketing Networks full-time

Pros

This is a small company that treats its employees like family. They often buy lunches and breakfast for employees. They work Monday - Friday with very little overtime. They have adopted casual dress including jeans every day. They have Christmas parties every year.

Cons

Supervision is very unfair and the employees are not allowed to voice their opinions. Since the company is so small everyone does double and triple duty at times. When time is taken off, there is always a back load of work to do when you return.

Advice to Management

See that the problem is how employees are treated.Also, stop discouraging ideas from employees. Stop allowing the fear of being fired to keep employees in line. You catch more flies with honey than vineagar.

2. "Marketing Alternatives lost the client I was working for."

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Taylorville, IL
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Taylorville, IL

I worked at Alternate Marketing Networks part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The flexible hours complimented my parenting and academic schedule at the time I was working there. I loved working with the customers and respected the product line I was affiliated with.

Cons

The company did not give me any notice that they had lost their client until I arrived for work that morning. Since I was working part-time and was not fired I could not collect unemployment.

Advice to Management

I would recommend a stronger focus on customer servicer.