AltisHR Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 23, 2019

Found 56 reviews

4.4
Kathryn Tremblay
Pros
  • "I am glad that I came across Altis Professionals when I came to Toronto(in 8 reviews)

• "Very matrix driven, fun company culture, dynamic work environment - lots of room to grow(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "i haven't had any cons with Altis(in 7 reviews)

• "No cons it is a wonderful company to work at(in 6 reviews)

1. "A Professional Company"

Former Employee - Records Analyst in Ottawa, ON

I worked at AltisHR full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have worked with many temp agencies, but I found Altis to be one of the very best. They really went out of their way to find the right fit for me, and one installed they kept in close touch in a very supportive way. The pay was good too. It was a very enjoyable placement with very interesting work, in a great environment.

Cons

Didn't really need the free gum they handed out!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

AltisHR2019-04-23
  2. "Great Experience"

I have been working at AltisHR full-time

Pros

The staff is very professional. I wasn't actively looking for a job but I was unhappy with my current employment situation. I was located through LinkedIn by one of AltisHR recruiters who successfully placed me with my current employer. It has been 4 months with my current employer and I am very happy. It was a great fit. The process placing me with my current employer was very simple, they assisted with negotiating...

Cons

I had given this a lot of thought and I cannot think of any cons.

AltisHR2019-02-26

"Great Team!"

I have been working at AltisHR full-time

Pros

- excellent team environment, the best team I have worked for - everyone is supportive and wants to see you succeed - different every day - freedom to plan own day

Cons

So far no downsides to this position. I really love the Team, I do not see myself leaving any time soon.

Advice to Management

Keep being supportive. This has been the best Team and Management that I have worked for throughout my career.

AltisHR2019-02-14
  4. "They bring their A game!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Toronto, ON

I have been working at AltisHR full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A fantastic management team that is there to support you and sets you up for success. A great culture and environment that is fun and gives you opportunities to grow. Regarding environment with passionate people.

Cons

It is a fast paced environment so once and a while you do need to stay late.

AltisHR2019-02-14
  5. "IT Recruitment Specialist"

Current Employee - IT Recruitment Specialist in Toronto, ON

I have been working at AltisHR full-time

Pros

*flexible time work opportunities *team-oriented culture and cohesive work environment *respect for job seekers and clients *high-standard ethic approach to work *use of advanced IT technology and tools *clearly defined targets and expectation for every employee and company

Cons

I have not been able identify any cons yet

AltisHR2019-02-14
  6. "Best Place to Work - Hands Down!!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at AltisHR full-time for less than a year

Pros

The absolute best group of people I have every worked with. The team celebrates each others successes and they are always willing to lend a hand if you need assistance. Management is very understanding and really listens to suggestions. Commission structure is very rewarding!

Cons

Genuinely cannot think of any cons. Honestly just a great place to work over all!

Advice to Management

Keep doing exactly what you are doing because it is obviously working!

7. "Recruiter/Account Manager"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Toronto, ON

I have been working at AltisHR full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

One of the best cultures I have been apart of. I have worked with many staffing agencies in the past and there has never been a company where I have felt more supported. Very collaborative work environment. AltisHR does it's best to set you up for success. They provide rigorous training and further development after. There is no internal competition unless we are having a fun competition against each other but everyone...

Cons

Nothing comes to mind for Cons.

AltisHR2019-02-14
  8. "An astounding experience."

I have been working at AltisHR full-time

Pros

Extremely welcoming place to be. The staff is very professional, friendly and approachable. Excellent at understanding the needs and skill sets and making sure they are put to use at the right place! Regular follow ups with employees/clients. A definite yes and highly recommended!

Cons

After a lot of consideration, I have reached to the conclusion that there is no con!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

AltisHR2019-02-15
  9. "IT Recruitment Specialist"

Current Employee - IT Recruitment Specialist in Toronto, ON

I have been working at AltisHR full-time for more than a year

Pros

Inclusive, fast-paced, dynamic environment! Lots of room to grow in a lateral and/or creative direction! Team-based culture!

Cons

Can't think of any! Truly love every day here.

AltisHR2019-02-14
  10. "Why you should work with AltisHR to help get you your next job."

I have been working at AltisHR full-time

Pros

From the time I was first introduced to the staff at AltisHR to when I landed my first job through them- the team was simply amazing! It was almost as if they were there with you throughout the entire process. I felt as if my journey finding a job was made easier. Now almost a year into this job and I can still say that I LOVE it. The fit was perfect. I've never loved going to a job like I do now. I look forward to spending...

Cons

There is nothing really that I can point out - except that when I got the job offer - I didn't find out until a week later because the individual I was working with was super busy and missed the email. That made me nervous, but other than that - nothing negative to say.

Advice to Management

Continue to add the right sort of people to the team. It goes a long way for those who are out there actively searching for jobs. The right person can pick up when a candidate is frustrated, distressed and about to give up- and can encourage them to hang in there. At least for me, that was my case. Side note - thank you N.R for everything!!

AltisHR2019-02-23