Altisource Marketing Reviews | Glassdoor

Altisource CEO William B. Shepro
William B. Shepro
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Easy to maintain work life balance (in 62 reviews)

• The company provides a great work environment and I really enjoy working with my co-workers (in 51 reviews)

Cons
  • No work life balance (Flexibility is a curse in disguise) (in 48 reviews)

• Anytime Firing, No Work Life Balance, (in 23 reviews)

"The first place I've enjoyed coming to work everyday."

Current Employee - Marketing in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Boston, MA

I have been working at Altisource full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great team environment, support from executive management, opportunities to challenge yourself daily. The growth potential for the company is huge, and so are the career opportunities. You're able to carve your own path in the organization, have autonomy over your projects, and work collaboratively with other talented, passionate, vibrant colleagues who are driven to make the team and business thrive. Certain projects/products in the organization have a start-up vibe, which encourages entrepreneurial spirit, and has the added advantage of backing from a major public company and buy-in from the leadership team. There's a great amount of exposure of your work to key stakeholders. It's been amazing to see the progress the company has made over the past year--and it's only going to get brighter.

Cons

Not necessarily a con as this is the case (or my experience) at many companies- but a better health insurance provider would be fantastic.