KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Altium Limited

Engaged Employer

Altium Limited

Add a Review

Altium Limited Employee Reviews about "benefit"

Updated Aug 12, 2022

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Altium Limited and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "benefit"

Mar 30, 2017 - Marketing in Boston, MA
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family feel, people like hanging out with each other, at lunch or company gatherings. Nice office space, HR implementing cool wellness programs, good product, industry landscape is changing to the benefit of Altium.

Cons

The place is run by a group of old-timers/Mentor Graphics buddies/relatives, who have spent their entire careers there, rotating each other through all possible roles from sales to support to marketing. People with solid backgrounds and experience are not trusted. Trial and error re-orgs happen almost every quarter. Seen tons of really good people go, either leaving on their own because work is no challenge, or easily removed for whatever reason. No vision on product roadmap or what to do with the smaller divisions.

Continue reading