Amata Office Solutions Reviews

Updated Dec 21, 2018

4.0
Amata Office Solutions CEO Ron Bockstahler (no image)
Ron Bockstahler
  1. "Small, Growing Company"

I have been working at Amata Office Solutions full-time

Pros

Room to move upward as the company continues to grow. They also send people to paralegal school, and any work done as a paralegal is added to the pre-existing paycheck. The company cares about its employees and clearly looks for the best benefits for them. You aren't constricted to your job title, and can do other duties should you wish; initiative is often rewarded. Close community of employees and clients means going to work is nice. Employees are supportive of one another.

Cons

No real HR department, so you have to be patient with requests there. Formal training doesn't exist; you have to be willing to go with the flow and learn as things come up but you are also never short of people to reach out to who can help. For those unwilling to wear many hats this isn't the company for you, for those who don't like to be confined to certain duties/like to excel this is a great environment for it.

2. "Awful"

1.0

I worked at Amata Office Solutions full-time

Pros

None, other than clients were nice.

Cons

Terrible management. Very petty and unprofessional.

3. "Client Consultant"

Client Consultant in Chicago, IL

I worked at Amata Office Solutions

Pros

A fantastic work environment where the managers value your input.

Cons

Clients expectations sometimes are overwhelming.

4. "Amazing place to work & great services provided!"

Client Support in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Amata Office Solutions

Pros

When you start at Amata Office Solutions, you'll never want to leave! The services provided are amazing and what makes it even better are the people who provide the services. You won't find a shared office space provider with a team more dedicated to helping your business succeed!

Cons

As a fast growing business, days seem to fly by!

"The Sky's the limit with Amata"

Current Employee - Sales in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Amata Office Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I never thought I would get into real estate, but I couldn't pass up this opportunity. They have been in business for 13 years, but now they are really expanding the company. The partners of Amata are always on-site, open to discuss any deals/strategies, and everything they have promised has come true. Plus, they supported us getting our Commercial Broker's license to further our career in Real Estate, so the sky is the limit ! While Amata is the largest privately-owned provider of executive office space in the city, the partners still try to make it feel more like a family rather than a company. I'm glad to be working for them, and excited about the future with Amata.

Cons

I really do not have any cons about Amata. Sometimes the days can be long (but what career that has huge future potential doesn't?). Like any sales job, it is hard work and you must put in the activities to be successful, but the rewards are definitely worth it. .

Continue reading

"Great company, great service offering and great people to work with!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Amata Office Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've been a part of the sales team over a year now and in this role it's both challenging and highly rewarding. The compensation plan rewards performance/production, benefits are generous and we are encouraged to max out our expense accounts entertaining clients so we can get to know them and their business on a deeper level. The company's business model is unique in the commercial real estate industry The people in which I work with are kind, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and professional. Management and ownership are accessible, supportive, open to hearing new ideas and forward thinking. There's a laser-like focus on customer satisfaction.

Cons

As with any privately held, quickly growing company there are growing pains--but management is quick to address these, learn from mistakes made ultimately resulting in a better customer and employee experience.

"Exciting workspace.........there is never a dull moment"

I have been working at Amata Office Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

There is never a dull or boring day in this industry or within this company. Every day is something new and keeps the staff on their toes. From programming phones, setting up clients in their new offices, hosting and planning client after hour events to moving out clients from their office to traditional space, we are constantly on the move here! You'll never find an Amata personnel just sitting around. What's exciting is that we all work together to get the job done and get it done right!

Cons

Some days can be overwhelming with the amount of work thrown our way.....it seems like there is not enough time in the day to get it done

Continue reading
  8. "A good place for entry level administrative office experience."

I have been working at Amata Office Solutions full-time

Pros

Working for a small company such as Amata feels like family, everyone pulls together to help with work load and projects.

Cons

Being a small company the chances for advancement is limited.

9. "The management and staff make it a great place to work!"

I have been working at Amata Office Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

There is always onsite management when needed. Clients and staff are supported and never left without an answer. Since Amata Office Solutions is the largest privately owned shared space provider in Chicago, upper management goes out of their way to make their employees and clients happy!

Cons

Many times the facilities are left short handed which can lead the staff scrambling to help others and projects can be delayed.

Continue reading
  10. "Always learning something new"

I have been working at Amata Office Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Management provides the tools to tackle each task in the most effective manner, time is not wasted spinning your wheels This allows us to spend time with our clients who are the most important part of our business.

Cons

At times days are too short to complete all requested tasks .

Found 13 reviews