Amazing Lash Studio Lash Technician Reviews | Glassdoor

Heather Elrod

"love love love"

Former Employee - Lash Technician in Austin, TX

I worked at Amazing Lash Studio

Pros

Great place to work and great tips

Cons

nun at all everyone is really nice

Advice to Management

nun at all keep up the good work

Amazing Lash Studio2015-06-06
  2. "Loved my job"

Former Employee - Lash Technician in Costa Mesa, CA

I worked at Amazing Lash Studio part-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Was a great stepping stone for my new career.

Cons

The pay was a bit low

Amazing Lash Studio2019-03-05
    • "termination without a cause"

Former Employee - Lash Technician in Oro Valley, AZ

I worked at Amazing Lash Studio full-time for more than a year

Pros

the company as a whole seemed great just not this particular location. the company provides you with everything you need to succeed.

Cons

this location was very dis oragnized, and they were letting people go left and right before the doors even opened?! i was really enjoying it though...it was totally left feild/

Advice to Management

the owners are very hands on it might be a bit difficult managing when there trying to manage as well.

Amazing Lash Studio2016-07-11

"THE WORST LASH COMPANY"

Current Employee - Lash Technician

I have been working at Amazing Lash Studio

Pros

I really don't see any pros with this company. People say free lashes, but when you are getting lashes they will stop your service to do a paying client. So you look like a fool walking around with one eye done.

Cons

Let me start by saying, I quit my better paying job for this SCAM of a job. The owners do not even introduce themselves to you, because they do NOT care about their employees. It's all about timing. If you have only been doing lashes for a MONTH they expect you to be at 1 hour and 40 minutes. They don't care when clients show up 30 minutes passed their original appointment time, and then you are expected to do them, knowing...

Advice to Management

hire best lash consulatants that actually have knowledge in the beauty industry. Pay your technicians more money for the amount of work they do, and hire a damn cleaning crew. Fire the owners or boot them out. They don't care about the employees who are HELPING keep their business afloat.

Amazing Lash Studio2016-05-01

"Amazing? Not so much."

Former Employee - Lash Technician

I worked at Amazing Lash Studio full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

They train for speed and efficiency in the lash application process and provide supplies and a platform to build your own clientele.

Cons

Geez, where should I start? Management is terribly inexperienced and incompetent, most have NEVER worked in the beauty industry and have zero ability to relate to employees or empathize when the desire to change our working conditions is expressed. They simply don't care about the clients OR employees. Employees are encouraged and bullied into working when sick (and contagious, mind you) , drive and work in dangerous...

Advice to Management

Keep working on those astounding business ethics! Morally corrupt leaders tend to get super far in life! :))) (making Trump proud)

Amazing Lash Studio2016-03-14

"Stay far away"

Former Employee - Lash Technician in Sugar Land, TX

I worked at Amazing Lash Studio

Pros

I refined my technique with the knowledge I obtained from training and now I have my own business.

Cons

Management is horrible Receptionists are all idiots They lie to you Irregular lunch times

Advice to Management

Stop hiring random people with no knowledge of the eyelash industry to manage and stop hiring ghetto receptionists that steal cash tips.

Amazing Lash Studio2016-02-22