Amazing Lash Studio Regional Director Reviews | Glassdoor

Heather Elrod

"LOVE IT!"

Current Employee - Regional Director

I have been working at Amazing Lash Studio full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Beautiful atmosphere, wonderful, prompt and supportive corporate team, fabulous owner, great guests and amazing staff! It's refreshing to come to work and not feel like I am at work. I have found my forever home here! If you are looking for a company to grow with this is your company!

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

None

Amazing Lash Studio2017-06-08
  2. "Regional Director"

Former Employee - Regional Director in Houston, TX

I worked at Amazing Lash Studio full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

- Experience with the company is all based on the franchisee. I was lucky and had a good one. - Free eyelash extensions (This vary per franchisee as well) - My employees and customers were amazing - My employees felt appreciated and valued working with me. (This also vary per franchisee)

Cons

- Some locations do not want to follow all the rules and regulations. The Houston Region needs to make sure there is consistency with every location. - Some franchisee does not train their stylist properly and this results in bad eyelash applications which spreads bad word of mouth of the company. Same with management and receptionist.

Advice to Management

Houston Management and Owners please work with each other and stop treating each other like competitors it reflects wrong on the company "values" and it makes you look bad as well. Please look into doing more benefits for members so they can feel more valued and appreciated especially those who have been a member with the company for more than two years! And please stop making more locations in Houston it is so oversaturated...

Amazing Lash Studio2018-12-27