Amazon Reviews in Baton Rouge, LA | Glassdoor

Amazon Chairman, President, and CEO Jeff Bezos
Jeff Bezos

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • "Work/life balance seems comparable to other places I've worked - not worse" (in 2528 reviews)

• "I have no work life balance issues" (in 523 reviews)

"Misrepresented the job i applied for"

Former Employee - Work From Home Customer Service Representative in Baton Rouge, LA

I worked at Amazon full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great manager
    good benefits
    supplied equipment

Cons

had to talk to delivery drivers some of which who were foreign and were hard to understand.
    did not tell us we would not be doing customer support until we were in training.
    Long hours.

Advice to Management

Make the job descriptions more descriptive for potential employees so we know exactly what we are applying for. if its not a customer support position put that in the job description.

2. "AMAZON SUCKS!!!!"

Former Employee - Sortation Associate in Baton Rouge, LA
    Former Employee - Sortation Associate in Baton Rouge, LA

I worked at Amazon part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pay is up to $15

Cons

Worst company to work for!! Short breaks!!! Your feet will ache so bad you will be walking on the sides of your shoes!!! The discounts are total crap because they add the money back some kind of way its really not even a discount!!! If you quit working for them all of a sudden most if not all of your packages will be delayed and not even sent out to you!!! I didn’t receive 2 packages and when i called the original facility she was studdering and didn’t even have an explanation as to why I didn’t get my packages so I asked if she could send it back out but instead they told me to buy it again but they would take off shipping. I shouldnt have to spend anymore money on this crappy site if yall already took my money the first time why would I spend anymore money????

Advice to Management

Hire people who have common sense and who can correctly scan and send out a package to the right person!!!! Fresno California facility sucked with my order!!!!

Showing 2 of 29,005 reviews