FilterCustomer Solutions Manager
I have been working at Amazon full-time
- Great opportunities to learn new skills and advance your career;
- Top notch technology and products;
- Extremely collaborative and open culture;
- Tons of smart people around to learn and work with;
- Good benefits.
- One have to share Amazon culture to be successful here;
- Be ready for frugal and lean organization, where one is responsible for his/her career and managing day to day routine. For someone that can be overwhelming.
I have been working at Amazon full-time (More than a year)
Great benefits. Very progressive company. Insurance is great and overs transgender people.
You are your own worst critic and you will work hard for the customer
Advice to Management
If you like to micromanage, keep moving. Leaders at Amazon set the vision. Management sets the direction then gets out of your way. It's always Day One at Amazon.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?