Amazon Reviews in Henderson, NV | Glassdoor

Jeff Bezos
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • While my work-life balance is great - others are having a different experience (in 2134 reviews)

• Sometimes no work life balance and manager will not let you work overtime (in 444 reviews)

1. "Flex driver in Las Vegas UNLV1"

Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Henderson, NV
    Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Henderson, NV

Pros

The money that is just about it. The ability to make your own schedule as well, and chatting with Rusty who is cool as heck

Cons

Constant ware and tare on your car. Constant construction going on so have to drive more just to make deliveries on time. They will terminate you even tho you have a reason why with police records, hospital records, or etc. I has my car broken into so my phone, cash, and other things was taken. I had no idea that I had to be at work on Sunday which was a new week. I have a police report on Saturday. I received an email from amazon telling me I missed my block and etc. I responded with my reason stating allow me to make it up. They responded telling me it will not reflect on my rating. I went into work that Friday 8hr drive day. I go home get another email telling me I was terminated for missing deliver blocks. So I work and they fire me after telling me I was okay in a prior email. Going to labor board and attorney to seek damages with my police reports.

Advice to Management

There are no managers to speak too. Only email.

Showing 1 of 21,686 review