FilterRidgmont, England (UK)
Valuable Company with positive goals
A lot of opportunities to grow
I worked at Amazon full-time
- Great Brand
- Opportunity to Travel
- Data driven
- Very 'shouty' culture with little support from senior management. I've heard senior leaders literally shouting at people
- Culture of fear and oneupmanship, very little collaboration
- Hierarchical beyond belief
- Misleading recruiters in the UK who are effectively used car salesman
- Leadership Principles are badly applied. Frugality used as an excuse to underinvest in staff and workplace
- You will spend your life in Microsoft Word writing 'White Papers', it drains you after a while
- Terrible HR team. Focused on exits, PIPs and compromise agreements, no support or recognition for people
- Impossible to get people promoted unless you are buddies with senior management. Don't recognise people who aren't overtly extraverted
- They will tell you 'no politics'. Don't listen, the place is choked full of politics.
Advice to Management
Stop shouting, invest in your employees and drop the corporate jargon. It's pathetic.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?