Amazon Reviews in Saint Petersburg, FL | Glassdoor

Jeff Bezos
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • While my work-life balance is great - others are having a different experience (in 2090 reviews)

• No work life balance at the FC, unless you are senior level (in 439 reviews)

1. "Unique experience for unique prospective employees."

Former Employee - Logistics Agent in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Former Employee - Logistics Agent in Saint Petersburg, FL

Pros

The environment is one of a kind. Very passionate sweet matured co workers I've ever had the pleasure of working with for any company.

Flexibility between at home and work.

You'll truly feel like you're own boss with the way agents are able to tackle problems. Super easy and a great opportunity to have fun and make someones day.

Cons

Lack of understanding or communication between departments can cause delays in resolving otherwise simple customer issues.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

2. "Package sorter"

Current Employee - Package Sorter in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Current Employee - Package Sorter in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Amazon part-time

Pros

Interview process is a joke. Anyone can get hired.

Cons

Amazon hires 100+ people at a time, and then has no positions for them to fill. I was hired for the St. Petersburg sorting facility at a career fair, almost a month ago. Amazon offered jobs to anyone who could pass a background check and drug screen. There was no interview process. I am still waiting for my start date, and get emails saying they don’t have any open shifts available except for these specific times. They offer a 4 hour shift and tell you that you will have to either come in early or stay late. This is the worst hiring process I have ever been part of. Don’t waste your time, unless you can afford to wait a long time to start working.

Advice to Management

Your hiring process needs severe adjustment. If you took the time to interview people you could learn so much about who is going to be a good worker.

Showing 2 of 20,813 reviews