FilterSales Operations Manager
I have been working at Amazon full-time (More than a year)
1. Customer Obsessed
2. Agile and Innovative Company
3. Lots of Growth and New Product Capabilities
3. Entrepreneurial (write up an idea and get approved, get headcount, deliver)
4. Cross functional teams such as working with economist, data scientist, dev, analyst which in other companies you have different queues to get access to these types of resources
1. Very distributed makes it difficult to roll out big changes at scale. A good thing as changes are delivered in an agile way with approval from business owners.
2. Be comfortable with people disagreeing or pushing back on ideas or taking time to get on board with a new idea based on data
3. Due to big growth some of the internal tool and processes need some work. Get comfortable with we don't have the report yet but it is a top priority in our backlog but here is read only access to our DW have at it.
Advice to Management
Invest in standard infrastructure and tools to help scale and drive productivity but don't lose the innovative small team approaches.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?