Ambassador Software Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.8
Jeff Epstein

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"A Great Environment that Continues to Improve!"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Royal Oak, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Royal Oak, MI

I have been working at Ambassador Software full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Ambassador lives by OUTCARE (values) and continues to improve based upon these ideals. It is fun to experience and I feel fortunate to be a part of it.

Cons

The bar is high, and so are expectations. Can take time to get used to an environment like this. Probably not for everyone.

Advice to Management

Don’t rest on our laurels. Keep pushing us to be better!

"Anyone would be lucky to work here"

I have been working at Ambassador Software full-time

Pros

This is a company that actually embraces its core values. Everyone is working towards a common goal, so there is a strong sense of comradery across departments. Management embraces constructive criticism and we're encouraged to speak up with ideas and input we may have. The CEO is genuinely interested in the well-being of the company as a whole and each individual within the company. HR is always looking for ways to improve the benefits offered to the employees. Everyone in upper management is willing to give input and advice if you ask it of them. It's a place that fosters creativity and growth in anyone who has the ambition to seek it. I haven't once had a poor interaction with anyone in the company; it's truly a group of great individuals.

Cons

Honestly, I have not found anything negative about Ambassador. It is a great place to work, and I'm completely satisfied with the work atmosphere/leadership/nature of the job.

Jan 8, 2018 – Director, Human Resources

Thanks for the positive feedback, it is much appreciated!

"Love working for a growing company!"

I have been working at Ambassador Software full-time

Pros

I am excited to be a part of this growing company. It is unique to find a workplace where everyone genuinely enjoys each other’s company and this is the atmosphere that I love about Ambassador. Everyone is passionate about their jobs and that is evident in the continued success and growth of Ambassador. I feel comfortable approaching anyone in the company with questions and we really do exemplify the OUTCARE value of Choose Comradery. I am excited to see what the future holds and looking forward to new opportunities.

Cons

I cannot think of anything.

"Core values of OUTCARE epitomize the type of company everyone hopes to work for"

Current Employee - Sales Team Lead in Royal Oak, MI
    Current Employee - Sales Team Lead in Royal Oak, MI

I have been working at Ambassador Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Where do I start? The company heavily invests in it's people and technology. The product is phenomenal, and there's a real mission-driven sense of purpose amongst the team to define a market category. Features on the Inc. 5000 list 2 years in a row and multiple "Best Places to Work" lists are a great indicator of the trajectory the company is on. With a stellar customer list, you get to work with some of the most recognizable US and global brands across B2B and B2C. There are regular company social gatherings, and the benefits package has continually become more lucrative driven by employee feedback. Ample opportunity for career development and progression. Leadership have implemented a very sound business model facilitating sustainable growth that will ensure longevity.

Cons

None come to mind. I can honestly say it's been an amazing 2 years thus far and I'm excited to see just how high the ceiling is moving forward.

Advice to Management

Keep living the core values of OUTCARE and empowering all employees to continually improve and make meaningful contributions to the company's success. The constant stream of new initiatives coming from HR are also having a profound effect on team morale.

Oct 2, 2017

Thank you for the feedback. We're thrilled to have you and appreciate the kind words. I would like to personally thank you for being a driving force of our strong culture here at Ambassador... More

"World-class web dev team"

I have been working at Ambassador Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Dramatic improvement to benefits and work/life balance in the past 18 months
    - No bureaucracy when it comes to proposing/adding features
    - Fun tech stack React/Python, with option to work on both stacks
    - Incredible product team makes developing new features exciting
    - Lots of ping pong

Cons

I cannot think of anything offhand.

Jul 26, 2017 – Director, Human Resources

We will continue to introduce/try/modify our benefits moving forward as well. Good is never good enough. Thank you for your feedback, and we feel that way about our Engineering team too.

"Solid Culture, Career Growth and Development"

Former Employee - Designer
    Former Employee - Designer

I worked at Ambassador Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- This place was so full of energy, ambition and passion. I was constantly amazed at how smart, hard-working and passionate everyone was.

- The founder and leadership team genuinely cared about their employees on a personal level.

- Ping pong talent is unreal. I miss the epic battles that take place there on a daily basis.

Cons

Growing pains were evident at times because of such rapid growth.

"Great Company for Great People"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Royal Oak, MI
    Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Royal Oak, MI

I have been working at Ambassador Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company cares about creating an environment where the employees enjoy working and are able to perform at their highest potential.

Cons

This workplace is a social environment.

"Great culture, amazing perks, even better co-workers!"

Current Employee - Diplomat in Royal Oak, MI
    Current Employee - Diplomat in Royal Oak, MI

I have been working at Ambassador Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Ambassador cares about its employees and their successes! They offer free health insurance to all employees, 401k match, stock options, WFH and Flex scheduling options and charity match contributions amongst other things!

Cons

It can be a little chilly in the office sometimes!

"Extremely Proud To Be A Diplomat"

I have been working at Ambassador Software full-time

Pros

A company that values employees, feedback and continuous improvement

Cons

There are some minor annoying parking issues and the office lighting and temperature could be more consistent..

Advice to Management

I'm really proud of the strides we have made as an organization, having been here for a few years I know that each year is better than the previous one. It is easy to tell you all genuinely care about our improvement and push us to become better. Thank you!

"One of the fastest growing, most sophisticated tech companies in a resurgent Detroit metro area."

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Royal Oak, MI
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Royal Oak, MI

I have been working at Ambassador Software full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Awesome company with awesome people, great benefits, and the chance to be a part of something unique in the tech startup environment. You have the ability to make an impact from your first week. There are many opportunities to learn from other team members and get better at your craft. We are building great software and our process encourages continuous improvement, optimization and automation. The leadership team is approachable, transparent, and responsive. Fast paced environment with high expectations and a solid business plan. Becoming thought leaders in the marketing automation space. Great area to work and live.

Cons

A mature startup at this stage moves fast so you need to be adaptable, and willing to make changes and be flexible. But it's worth it!