Ambonare Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
CEO

"Growing company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Ambonare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pros: Work/life balance, opportunity to bonus, competitive compensation, unlimited coffee/tea/snacks at office, health/dental/vision insurance, fitness center at main office, paid vacation and holiday, career growth/advancement

Great company culture with flexible work hours and an emphasis on work/life balance.

Aside from IT staff augmentation and providing IT consulting services, Ambonare has their own internal products and solutions-- which is VERY exciting! Ambonare's team members either work in house or at various client sites throughout the Austin area. Everyone on the team whether in house or off site, has the opportunity to meet with one another through various social events/happy hours which are always a fun time!

Ambonare places high value on employee feedback and the lines of communication are open between all departments. Upper management truly listens to one's ideas and opinions and you feel as if you have a voice in the company.

I see a lot of growth and success in the future for Ambonare. All of the team members are friendly, helpful and passionate for what they do. I could go on and on but the truth is, one would have to meet with the team to understand. If you have the opportunity to interview with Ambonare, I highly suggest you take it!

Cons

No 401K plan currently implemented

"Excellent growing company with competitive salary and outstanding work/life balance"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Austin, TX

I have been working at Ambonare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Samuel is an excellent president; very approachable and easy to work with/for. Sara (HR) is an absolute joy to work with on a regular basis (time sheets, benefits questions, etc). Benefits are surprisingly good for a small company, and as the title says, they have a huge focus on work/life balance, even to the point of writing a 40-hour-work-week clause into my offer letter. Compensation is excellent, and was very negotiable: when I asked for either more vacation time or a higher salary, they came back with a higher salary without batting an eye. I can see a bright future for this company, and am proud to be a part of it.

Cons

It IS a small company, so the benefits might not be as good as you might get working for a larger company. That being said, I think the pros FAR, FAR outweigh this one little con.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

"Growing company with GREAT potential"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Ambonare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-President, Samuel is heavily involved in all aspects of operations
    -All employees feel valued and work/life balance is a top priority
    -Smaller company that is growing at a conservative rate
    -Extremely innovative and receptive to new ideas

Cons

-I can't think of anything at this time

"Excellent Company"

I worked at Ambonare full-time

Pros

Ambonare is a good tech company with a number of strengths. The president is actively involved in exploring new paths with emerging technology which serves Ambonare well. HR is great to work with and make significant efforts to create an enjoyable culture. Another plus is the hands on help from president and HR in dealing with any issues that might come up. Also the pay is good.

Cons

They are a growing company so you will have to roll with some changes.