What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management with lack of skills" (in 56 reviews)
- "Unorganized management, lack of leadership" (in 19 reviews)
- "Lack of transparency and communication between management team and supply technicians and warehouse workers" (in 12 reviews)
- "Long Hours away from home and the states" (in 11 reviews)
- "Insurance is expensive and not so great." (in 7 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Amentum and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 750 of over 860 reviews
Updated Sep 22, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 1.0Sep 22, 2023Subject Matter ExpertFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNorfolk, VA
Pay is good and benefits are okay
Not inclusive or diverse, leadership is passive aggressive and loves the quiet firing technique, they will hardly negotiate with you on pay or PTO, puts more emphasis on prior military rank than they do actual work performance. Leadership is also very old school and stuck in the “good old days”, meaning they expect you to put the company above all else and also hates using modern technology. Not a lot of opportunities to improve your career. You only hear from leadership when they’re not happy about something but will never get good feedback. HR is a nightmare and aren’t timely with responses.1
Amentum Reviews FAQs
Amentum has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 860 reviews left anonymously by employees. 58% of employees would recommend working at Amentum to a friend and 52% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
58% of Amentum employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Amentum 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.