AmeriPlan IBO Reviews | Glassdoor

3.1
Rating Trends Rating Trends
AmeriPlan CEO Dennis Bloom
Dennis Bloom

Pros
  • Great Opportunity to work from home (in 6 reviews)

• So far I have been rewarded for my efforts and reaching for more as i grow my residual income that come each and every month (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Actually, I really have no cons (in 5 reviews)

• You have to pay to play and as someone who invested thousands of dollars in their recommendations, I didn (in 3 reviews)

"I love my job with AmeriPlan®"

Current Employee - IBO in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - IBO in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at AmeriPlan full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

After spending 30+ years in the corporate world I've found my freedom to work when i want and earn a living doing it. The atmosphere is amazing with the support I receive from everyone I associate with in the company. So far I have been rewarded for my efforts and reaching for more as i grow my residual income that come each and every month.

Cons

Most people who get involve doesn't have the passion it takes to appreciate the opportunity they have by only finding it difficult to get the job done. It's not easy so the only thing people who can't do it holler at the tops of their voice SCAM. What a shame!!

"Is AmeriPlan still in business? Received letter no longer in business, just started out as an IBO. What happened?"

Former Employee - IBO in New Port Richey, FL
    Former Employee - IBO in New Port Richey, FL

I worked at AmeriPlan full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Would often mail updates to IBO's.

Cons

Notified by mail, no notice, they were no longer doing business. They also canceled our family plan of health benefits, no reimbursements. Embarrassed to notify my sign-ups, most were family and friends helping me get started with my new business.

"Absolutely LOVE this company!"

Current Employee - IBO in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - IBO in Dallas, TX

I have been working at AmeriPlan full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am able to work around my children's schedule which I could never do with a "job"
    I can make a full time income
    The support is amazing.
    I love the benefits of owning my own business.

Cons

I haven't found a con yet!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, guys!!!

"Ameriplan"

Current Employee - IBO in Adamsburg, PA
    Current Employee - IBO in Adamsburg, PA

I have been working at AmeriPlan part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you want to be your own boss it a great.

Cons

But it does take time to build a business so hang in there.

Advice to Management

I will get there someday.

"People that say negative things didn't put forth the effort!"

Current Employee - IBO
    Current Employee - IBO

I have been working at AmeriPlan full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This truly is a legitimate work from home opportunity. The pay is great and there is an awesome sense of team. It is not something that you can sign up for and then think everything will just fall in your lap. It is your business which means you have to put forth the effort to run it. Anything worth having doesn't come easy. That being said, Once you sign up they give you every tool that you need to be successful. If you fail it is because you didn't give it the effort it requires. I don't see how people can say it is misleading. If you actually listen to the training calls, one of the ladies says plain as day "give yourself 1 year" Most successful businesses take at least 3-5 years to be considered successful. This business isn't for everyone, but that doesn't make it a scam.

Cons

There are cons to every job. Non so horrible to mention.

"Cancelling Jumpstart"

Former Contractor - IBO
    Former Contractor - IBO

I worked at AmeriPlan as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

If you are working leads and selling it can be a great source of income working from home.The discount program is wonderful. You can save a lot on medical, dental and vision expenses.

Cons

If you join the Jumpstart program which means you pre-purcahse 5 plans to resell, and find Ameriplan just isn't a good fit for you and cancel your membership as an IBO you do not get a full refund for those plans you pre-purchased which are basically nothing, just an idea until someone buys a plan. This is highway robbery in my opinion, they call it a restocking fee! They are not restocking anything!