AmeriPlan Reviews | Glassdoor

3.7
Rating Trends Rating Trends
AmeriPlan CEO Dennis Bloom
Dennis Bloom

Pros
  • Great Opportunity to work from home (in 6 reviews)

• So far I have been rewarded for my efforts and reaching for more as i grow my residual income that come each and every month (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Actually, I really have no cons (in 5 reviews)

• You have to pay to play and as someone who invested thousands of dollars in their recommendations, I didn (in 3 reviews)

"Ameriplan"

Current Employee - IBO in Adamsburg, PA
    Current Employee - IBO in Adamsburg, PA

I have been working at AmeriPlan part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you want to be your own boss it a great.

Cons

But it does take time to build a business so hang in there.

Advice to Management

I will get there someday.

"Freedom from Corporate America- a better career-a dream"

Current Employee - National Sales Diredctor in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - National Sales Diredctor in Dallas, TX

I have been working at AmeriPlan full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Financial freedom, a better career, never to downsized again and most of all unlimited money.
    They pay daily so it is quick money plus they pay long term residuals that can help you retire in 2-4 years with six figure income if you choose to work. Flexible schedule great for stay at home moms. No charge backs great fro insurance agents. No hassle. Love them 16 years and still happy! Get started.

Cons

I guess you have to be friendly.

Advice to Management

Thanks for your great visions!

"A blessing"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer Or Benefits Specialist in Youngstown, OH
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer Or Benefits Specialist in Youngstown, OH

I have been working at AmeriPlan part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Much better than a J.O.B.! I thought I wanted a job until I found AmeriPlan.....the freedom to work around my family instead of the other way around is amazing. Also, if I want a raise, I just do it. No asking, no evaluating, no reporting to my boss. I am my boss. Oh, and the training is phenomenal, never seen anything like it!

Cons

If you are not motivated, then a business is not for you. However, if you have the desire to create a better future for yourself and family, you can be trained to do it

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

"Absolutely LOVE this company!"

Current Employee - IBO in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - IBO in Dallas, TX

I have been working at AmeriPlan full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am able to work around my children's schedule which I could never do with a "job"
    I can make a full time income
    The support is amazing.
    I love the benefits of owning my own business.

Cons

I haven't found a con yet!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, guys!!!

"I wish someone would have told me about this company 20+ years ago!"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Director in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Director in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at AmeriPlan part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love working with AmeriPlan. I love educating people on their options for affordable health care, esp. now since many people can't afford the Un-Affordable Care Act. I love helping people work from home to create passive, lifetime income. Instead of struggling in two-earner income struggling from paycheck to paycheck at a 40-hr, 40-yr J.O.B (Just Over Broke) joke and worrying over their shoulder if a pink slip is coming because you didn't make the bottom line. All that time, blood, sweat & tears that person could have been building a nice residual income instead of making their boss/corp/shareholders rich. Here I'm my own boss, an independent business owner. This company and benefits that are attached have been a blessing to my family and I, when insurance co balked at covering certain things leaving me holding the bag, AmeriPlan saved the day - one household expense at a time. Yes, you will have to work. If you are like the rest of 98% of society, lottery winning mentality or are only passionate about helping yourself - take, take, take without giving back, being a business owner isn't for you and you need further education what it takes to succeed. But for those that are passionate about helping others, who desire a change, and know in their gut that if they want something bad enough, they will have to do something they've never done before - if they like to look or hear about Donald Trump and inspire to be like him - than do what the 2% are doing to succeed in life and in their career.

Cons

Some will, some won't, so what, someone's waiting! Some people haven't got the knack for being open-minded, because they have been pre-programmed with J.O.B mentality and that's okay. When you are looking to work at home please do your due diligence and research companies thoroughly. Don't rely on face value of what your friends or families will think because you’re in one of those things - why, they're just as broke as you? Everything in life is a risk from getting into an accident on your way home from work to making poor choices in investments. It's not either or and entitlement theories. Believe in yourself and believe that what you do in life you can succeed, put it out there in the universe and you will get back threefold. Former employees: You get out what you put in. If you feel you need to project your failures in the third party because it makes you feel better you go right ahead...it's your opinion and a free country - one day you'll have an epiphany, and it may be too late for you then.

Advice to Management

Continue to share your visions that that make this company great to be apart of as a member and as independent sales reps on the forefront of consumer health driven healthcare.

"I am an IBO with Ameriplan"

Pros

The benefits of Ameriplan are enormous and there are six levels of enrollment. The business opportunity is also very promising. The great thing about the business is everyone starts on an even playing field, and you can go as far as your work ethics takes you.

Cons

The con is it is an even playing field and you will go as far as your work ethics takes you. There is no one standing over you making you produce. If the person has a job mentally this aspect of
    Ameriplan may be their down fall because it is a business, not a job.

Advice to Management

There is no upper management.

"People that say negative things didn't put forth the effort!"

Current Employee - IBO
    Current Employee - IBO

I have been working at AmeriPlan full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This truly is a legitimate work from home opportunity. The pay is great and there is an awesome sense of team. It is not something that you can sign up for and then think everything will just fall in your lap. It is your business which means you have to put forth the effort to run it. Anything worth having doesn't come easy. That being said, Once you sign up they give you every tool that you need to be successful. If you fail it is because you didn't give it the effort it requires. I don't see how people can say it is misleading. If you actually listen to the training calls, one of the ladies says plain as day "give yourself 1 year" Most successful businesses take at least 3-5 years to be considered successful. This business isn't for everyone, but that doesn't make it a scam.

Cons

There are cons to every job. Non so horrible to mention.

"Love it!"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Director
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Director

I have been working at AmeriPlan part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company, benefits and team. I have all the freedom I want and 100% control of my life. Very much needed services. Corporate always helps and they look for a way to be clear and provide all the information needed

Cons

A lot of personal growth is involved. Your determination for what you want in life is put to the test.

Advice to Management

The compensation plan is great. They provide the tools to take control of your future.

"I love my job with AmeriPlan®"

Current Employee - IBO in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - IBO in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at AmeriPlan full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

After spending 30+ years in the corporate world I've found my freedom to work when i want and earn a living doing it. The atmosphere is amazing with the support I receive from everyone I associate with in the company. So far I have been rewarded for my efforts and reaching for more as i grow my residual income that come each and every month.

Cons

Most people who get involve doesn't have the passion it takes to appreciate the opportunity they have by only finding it difficult to get the job done. It's not easy so the only thing people who can't do it holler at the tops of their voice SCAM. What a shame!!

"Excellent experience with this amazing company!!"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Director in Memphis, TN
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Director in Memphis, TN

I have been working at AmeriPlan part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The best reason to work with this company is that I can do it from the comfort of my own home. I set my own schedule so that I can work around my family. Ameriplan's elite credentials are very impressive. Corporate staff truly cares about us independent business owners as well as their members. I am very thankful to be a part of such an amazing company as Ameriplan!

Cons

I have no cons to report.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!