KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

AmeriSave Mortgage Reviews

Updated Jan 15, 2022

Found 634 of over 637 reviews

2.6
AmeriSave Mortgage CEO Patrick Markert (no image)
Patrick Markert
Pros
  • "Ability to work from home at times(in 95 reviews)

• "Relaxing environment and remote work from home was great(in 54 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Lack of work/life balance in the company(in 46 reviews)

• "Either they are extremely good at selling loans or their managers are feeding them with leads that other loan officers do not have access to(in 38 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Finance

JPMorgan Chase

88 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of AmeriSave Mortgage and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0

Great place to work 5 star

Nov 11, 2021 - MOrtgage Loan Originator
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay, schedule flexibility, management is awesome, teams are so helpful

Cons

None it great place to work

Executive Assistant

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are pleased to hear that you have had a great experience working with us! We look forward to developing our professional relationship.

2. 5.0
      Former Employee

good

Jan 12, 2022 - Sales Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

i think it is a good company

Cons

had to work a lot of hours

Executive Assistant

Hello, thank you for leaving this review. We appreciate your feedback and will work towards being an even better employer. Thank you for your time at Amerisave!

3. 3.0
      Former Employee

It was alright

Jan 13, 2022 - Junior Underwriter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Somewhat flexible hours, remote, easy work

Cons

Same thing over again, sometime rude people on calls

Executive Assistant

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and we take this feedback very seriously. We regret that you had a negative experience, as we always strive to be a leading employer of choice. Would you be willing to email the HR team at HumanResourcesSM@amerisave.com? Thank you.

4. 3.0

Starts out great

Jan 10, 2022 - Loan Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Data entry is easy . The insurance was okay.

Cons

The job starts out seeming great. You work from home, it's 100% remote. The systems are always buggy though. They only provide "cost of living" raises and zero bonuses. They push you to do more and more and more with no added incentive for doing so. Then your job is pretty much on the line if you aren't doing it correctly, even when it's because their lack of training. They just expect you to understand everything in a "guide". It's pushed you do so many documents per day. Add documents and work for no raise. Work tons of overtime which is a nice paycheck but sometimes the overtime is mandatory (20 hours). Do all that work and get no bonus. You just get emails about how good the company is doing, how much money they made, etc, but don't expect a raise. Over all its stressful and you will be stuck at the same pay forever. Even when you go to being a team lead you get offered a dollar more,but you will be doing the work of multiple people. Not worth it. That's the only way to really move up is to take a one dollar raise...

Executive Assistant

Hello. thank you for this review. We appreciate your feedback and find it very valuable. We regret to hear that you felt it was a stressful environment. Please email HumanResourcesSM@amerisave.com if you have any other suggestions, thank you.

5. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Flexibile sometimes, not always flexible though.

Jan 8, 2022 - Junior Underwriter in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work, not having to deal with people too much.

Cons

No job security. And being a Junior UW specifically can be very repetitive and boring. Undewriting guidelines are always changing, and deman is also always changing. So sometime you have to work mandatory overtime.

Executive Assistant

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We regret to hear that you have felt that way about your position. Please email HumanResourcesSM@amerisave.com with any suggestions or questions that may help us be a better employer. Thank you!

6. 3.0

High Turnover

Jan 4, 2022 - Post-Closing Auditor in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay was good when paid correctly

Cons

Upper management not concerned that a whole department was not paid correctly for months.

1 person found this review helpful

Executive Assistant

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We take this kind of feedback from our employees very seriously, as we always strive to be a leading employer of choice. Would you be willing to email the HR team at HumanResourcesSM@amerisave.com? Thank you.

7. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work for.

Jan 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Management engages with their employees. Opportunity for growth.

Cons

I have no complaints about working with Amerisave.

Executive Assistant

Hello, we appreciate you leaving this review and are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your current role. We look forward to continuing to work with you as we develop our professional relationship, thank you!

8. 5.0

Work Hard Get Rewarded

Jan 4, 2022 - Loan Originator
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Work From Home -Good Leads (gotta dig through a lot of bad ones but if you put in enough hours you will catch a good lead) -work from home

Cons

-little back end support -basically a processor + loan officer

Executive Assistant

Hello, thank you for leaving this review. We appreciate your hard work and feedback about needing back end support. If you have any additional recommendations, please email HumanResourcesSM@amerisave.com, thank you!

9. 3.0
      Current Employee

Amerisave

Jan 2, 2022 - Condo Processor in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Remote, flexible, eaisy going atmosphere

Cons

Offshoring jobs, no raises unless a person changes positions

1 person found this review helpful

Executive Assistant

Hi there, thank you for leaving this review. We appreciate the feedback and are glad to hear that you've enjoyed the atmosphere working with us. If you have any recommendations on how we may improve ourselves to be a better employer, please email HumanResourcesSM@amerisave.com, thank you!

10. 2.0

Sophisticated Professional

Jan 14, 2022 - Senior Loan Processor
      Business Outlook

Pros

Remote Money Hours Leads Some Leaders

Cons

Technology Phone System Processes Leadership Communication

Viewing 1 - 10 of 634 Reviews

AmeriSave Mortgage Reviews FAQs

AmeriSave Mortgage has an overall rating of 2.6 out of 5, based on over 637 reviews left anonymously by employees. 27% of employees would recommend working at AmeriSave Mortgage to a friend and 24% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -15% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, AmeriSave Mortgage employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at AmeriSave Mortgage. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

27% of AmeriSave Mortgage employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated AmeriSave Mortgage 2.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.2 for culture and values and 2.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at AmeriSave Mortgage to be coworkers, work life balance, compensation and the cons to be benefits, management, career development.

Popular Careers with AmeriSave Mortgage Job Seekers