KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 89 of over 93 reviews

4.6
American Career College Founder and Chief Executive Officer David A Pyle
David A Pyle
Pros
  • "The work environment was enjoyable, professional and rewarding(in 6 reviews)

• "ACC is a company focused on every day compliance with a commitment to supporting its students(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "for educational entities such as ACC whatever that will be post COVID 19(in 2 reviews)

• "If you work there now, watch your back(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

BEST PLACE TO WORK

Jun 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I appreciate the safe and positive environment ACC in Anaheim is. I enjoy working with my team and helping our students. Everyone there is on a mission to make ACC the best place where students can flourish and grow in their education and careers.

Cons

fast pace and too quick

2. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good place but fast pace

Jun 22, 2021 - Financial Aid Advisor in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Room for learning and growing

Cons

fast pace and stressful at times.

3. 5.0

Passion and Purpose

Mar 1, 2021 - Regional Director of Business Development in Anaheim, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I make a difference every day by influencing and changing the lives of our students and graduates. Every person within our organization cares about our outcomes. This is not just a job, it's a calling. I also love the focus on promoting a growth mindset. When the pandemic hit, we were ready to change gears immediately.

Cons

Our students have been impacted by so many external challenges during the last year. Clinical rotations and experiences continue to be challenging.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Awesome place to be

Mar 2, 2021 - Admissions Advisor
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company really lives its mission. It puts the student and student outcomes first in everything. It is a place to be proud where you work because we truly make a difference in student's lives. Our facilities, labs and support for students are the best I have ever seen in my 15 years in the industry. There is a connection from the highest levels of leadership to everyone on the campus.

Cons

None. We all work hard but love what we do because we are helping students.

5. 5.0

Growth Mindset and Student Centric

Mar 1, 2021 - Director in Anaheim, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love making a difference in the lives of our students and graduates. Our success is measured literally in lives that are changed. Leadership and staff members demonstrate passion and a caring attitude. Every problem can be solved.

Cons

The last year has been difficult on students due to the difficulty of accessing clinical rotations.

6. 5.0

ACC is the Best Company to be a part of

Mar 1, 2021 - Admissions Team Lead in Ontario, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Just an amazing place to work we are family! ACC is about ensuring our students get the best training & help they need to reach their goals. Our campus is beautiful inside and out!

Cons

I don’t have any cons, I am truly al blessed to work for ACC & anyone lucky enough to be part of ACC can attest to that.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

The best College/company to work for

Mar 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The best college to work for that cares for people and students!!!! An amazing school dedicated to help people change lives everyday. No one gets left behind! I’m honored to be part of such an amazing institution. Thank you ACC for having built such an amazing school and wonderful work environment!!

Cons

None!!! And any obstacle that may come always has a solution.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Focused on student success

Feb 25, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

ACC lives by their values and is focused on student success. The associates all work toward the same goals based on helping students and do whatever they can to help them achieve their goals. ACC also takes care of their associates and has great benefits and work environment.

Cons

I cannot think of any at this time.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

I love ACC = I am ACC

Mar 1, 2021 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you are looking for a career in making a difference, this is the place to work. ACC has been innovative in the approach to the current pandemic. Our leadership is outstanding, knowledgeable, and always available. Our owner leads with compassion. I feel blessed every day.

Cons

I have not found one yet!

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Reputable and Respectable

Mar 1, 2021 - Senior Admisions Representative in Ontario, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun place to work. All staff members are passionate and caring for others.

Cons

No Cons. ACC is transparent and sets us up to understand our roles.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 89 Reviews