Found 1,345 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and PTO." (in 170 reviews)
- "It is full of great people to work with who truly care about the mission of the organization" (in 57 reviews)
- "Good pay is about the only thing" (in 37 reviews)
- "This organization's salary was competitive with other salaries that I earned." (in 33 reviews)
- "Great mission; money well managed; great to work with volunteers, donors and survivors" (in 27 reviews)
- "Poor Management ." (in 69 reviews)
- "No work/life balance" (in 56 reviews)
- "Poor leadership, micromanaged, training for new hires and for leaders is poor, not trustworthy" (in 44 reviews)
- "Upper management at the national level is absolutely tone deaf." (in 36 reviews)
- "Long hours when working events with no day off or late start the following day." (in 28 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of American Heart Association and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWJun 5, 2023Marketing Research ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsDallas, TX
I've worked at the American Heart Association for 35 years. I appreciate having the opportunity to support the organization's life-saving mission while getting to do the type of work I really enjoy - marketing research. I've had the pleasure of working with smart and collaborative colleagues who are motivated to make an impact. The leadership has always been very supportive of employees by promoting work-life balance.
I've had no negative experiences during my career at AHA.
American Heart Association Reviews FAQs
American Heart Association has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 1,472 reviews left anonymously by employees. 79% of employees would recommend working at American Heart Association to a friend and 80% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
79% of American Heart Association employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated American Heart Association 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.