American Heritage Federal Credit Union "amhfcu" Reviews | Glassdoor

American Heritage Federal Credit Union Employee Reviews about "amhfcu"

Updated 19 de Feb 2019

3.5
American Heritage Federal Credit Union CEO Bruce K. Foulke (no image)
Bruce K. Foulke
Pros
  • "I cannot say enough good words about AMHFCU(in 5 reviews)

• "Work/life balance actually does exist here(in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • "High turnover, unachievable goals(in 4 reviews)

• "CEO could care less about the employees and more about getting on the best places to work lists and Forbes list(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "amhfcu"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Manager"

Current Employee - Manager in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at American Heritage Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I love working at AMHFCU! Great place to work:)

Cons

None that I can think of right now!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

American Heritage Federal Credit Union2017-12-01
  2. "Great for experience, not for pay."

Former Employee - Back Office

I worked at American Heritage Federal Credit Union full-time

Pros

You gain a lot of useful experience working there. Higher turnover rates mean if you stay you will gain more and more responsibility and gain more knowledge. The people are friendly.

Cons

As stated above there is a high turnover rate and with that more responsibility, but there is no compensation for the added responsibility. You do learn a lot from working at AMHFCU, but you are not fairly compensated. Your knowledge will grow but your bank account will not. Also it is a very antiquated work culture that doesn't seem to know what it wants. Women can wear sweatpants and a t shirt while men have... to wear a shirt and tie.

Advice to Management

I would recommend a change to the dress code for back office staff, as well as listening to exit interviewees and start compensating, better , and closer to market for certain positions.

American Heritage Federal Credit Union2019-02-19

"Love it here."

I have been working at American Heritage Federal Credit Union full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love my job at AMHFCU. Coming from a bank the work environment is totally different. You feel like more than just a number as an employee here. One thing I really like is that the company promotes from within.

Cons

Job duties can get overwhelming at times.

American Heritage Federal Credit Union2016-11-28
  4. "Awesome Place!"

Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at American Heritage Federal Credit Union for more than 10 years

Pros

I cannot say enough good words about AMHFCU! I love all the fun events that they do for the employees, the members and the community! If you are looking for a place to grow and learn, this is the place! Highly Recommend!

Cons

No Employer is perfect but AMHFCU is pretty close! They listen to concerns and address them. Can't say anything negative about the Credit Union.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

American Heritage Federal Credit Union2016-11-29
  5. "Great Company!"

I have been working at American Heritage Federal Credit Union full-time

Pros

American Heritage is a company that truly values its employees and members. They have a culture that respects and supports employees and understand the importance of a work-life balance. Bruce, the CEO, and his management team are friendly, approachable, and involved with employees at all levels. It is clear that AMHFCU understands that creating a 'Best Place to Work' helps to foster happy and productive employees.... Employee contributions to company growth and success do not go unrecognized!

Cons

None - my experience has been great!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! Continue to spread the positive energy and enthusiasm!

American Heritage Federal Credit Union2014-10-08
  6. "An excellent place to work with great people!"

I have been working at American Heritage Federal Credit Union full-time

Pros

I feel that American Heritage truly cares about their employees. It s a fun place to work and there is always something going on to recognize and reward the staff. The managers appreciate all of the hard work and dedication that their staff provides to the membership. We have so many employees who have been promoted because of that hard work and dedication. It is great to see someone who is successful in their... current position move up to the next level. AMHFCU is all about promoting from within. The salary and incentive programs are great too.

Cons

I have not had a negative experience with this company and I am so excited to see how much it grows in the future.

American Heritage Federal Credit Union2014-10-08