American IT Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

American IT Solutions Reviews

4.1
CEO

1. "Best company I have ever worked for."

Current Employee - Director of Recruiting in Wallingford, CT
    Current Employee - Director of Recruiting in Wallingford, CT

I have been working at American IT Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

In my 14 years in the staffing industry, AIT is the best company I have ever worked for. The work to life balance is unmatched. The ownership here is more than fair and they always come through on what they say their going to do. They only care about results and the happiness of their employees; they treat you like family here. They also don't watch clocks or constantly look over your shoulder; they don't micro-manage......they don't care when or how you conduct your business only that you get the job done.

Cons

Best work life balance of any job I've ever had. They don't watch clocks; they don't micro-manage......they don't care when or how you conduct your business only that you get the job done.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing....it's working and I look forward to continuing to grow with this company and this ownership.

2. "Since I've worked as a contractor you meet the people first coming on board, but after that it's hard trying to contact"

Current Contractor - Desktop Specialist in Cleveland, OH
    Current Contractor - Desktop Specialist in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at American IT Solutions as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

You'll work for great companies, and meet a lot of people. Learned a lot!

Cons

Don't get paid for holidays that you're off. and if you stay in a contract with a company there is no yearly review

Advice to Management

Don't hear too much from them unless you're doing something wrong.