American Industrial Partners Reviews
70% would recommend to a friend
(7 total reviews)
The latest conversations about Finance
12 hours ago
There’s a job that I think in a year I’d love to apply for. I’ve been at my current job 1 year and I love working here, however the leadership has shifted the culture to be so negative the last four months. I’ve had my eye on this company for a little while and they have a corporate controller role that would pay significantly more, and it’s a new role so alot of autonomy to form the role. It’s a step up and all benefits are better. Besides the negativity I love my job. Should I apply?
14 hours ago
Stuck between two offers. One is better pay at a much more stable company, great on a resume, but not a great work life balance. The other has better balance, better title (SVP), better aligned with career vision, but at a less stable company and less pay. I have to decide over the weekend. Any advice?
Got a burning question about American Industrial Partners? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with American Industrial Partners employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Found 7 of over 7 reviews
Updated Aug 7, 2017
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Sep 10, 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeNew York, NY
Best career growth and opportunity. Enjoy the people. Highly intelligent and driven to improve business results.
There are none. Great people to work for and with.
- 4.0Jun 7, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer EmployeeGlenview, IL
Direct managers are very helpful and will go to bat for you. Employees that have been there multiple years have ascended into managing roles.
Not enough time in the day to get all your tasks done. Pay is on low end of supply chain jobs, very high turn over.1
- 1.0Jul 7, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
- Some of the folks that you work with are all class and definitely very helpful but not many. - Nice office
- Gross incompetent middle to director level employees. Projects will have numerous changes with no thought, other than to create more work for the grunts (low paying employees). - Low paying wages for those willing to take the risk and work. - Lack of communication throughout teams with no oversight - Tight deadlines with no rhythm or reason1
- 3.0Aug 5, 2016Wire CutterFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsHouston, TX
The work is hard, but the best thing is they feed you all the time. Good benefits.
Don't pay raises much.you can be out of money but see small raises .1
- 5.0Mar 4, 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
I have really thrived working for American Industrial Partners (private equity firm). The partners are friendly and down-to-earth and are extremely dedicated to rebuilding U.S. manufacturing and industrial businesses.
None! I'm really enjoying the opportunity.
- 4.0Jul 20, 2015InternCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearTulsa, OK
Very good partners. Mentoring and well educated.
The portfolio companies are diverse and come with legacy culture which is hard to change.
- 3.0Aug 7, 2017Digital Sales RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Overall great entry level experience and friendly work environment.
Unstable management and weak training.1