American Power and Gas Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.2
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • I have worked at American Power and Gas for a year now (in 13 reviews)

• American Power and Gas has a very stable platform for their call center that instantly impressed me (in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • Some employees in the call center were a little scary, seems they hire ex criminals but never worried about safety (in 3 reviews)

• Hard work is more important than smart work (in 3 reviews)

"I love it here!"

I have been working at American Power and Gas full-time

Pros

I love working at AP&G. The trainers and staff are GREAT! Very helpful very understanding. Great training, Great pay, overall great company to work for :) !

Cons

No complaints come to mind

"Good pay, training and work environment"

I have been working at American Power and Gas full-time

Pros

Pay: The pay for training is pretty good as most companies offer less.

Training: Training is great. The supervisors and management are very supportive and truly want you to succeed.

Work Environment: The environment is upbeat and positive.

Cons

All companies have a few cons, but I don't feel there are any I have that people need to be concerned about.

"Golden Opportunity"

I have been working at American Power and Gas full-time

Pros

AP&G has some of the best staff in any company, the opportunity is golden and the environment is conducive to focusing on succeeding. I'm honored to be apart of AP&G.

Cons

I've only experienced pros so far.

"Great company for inexperienced salespersons"

I have been working at American Power and Gas full-time

Pros

Working at AP&G has been a much more positive experience than I expected. I have never been a phone salesperson before and was a little bit scared about the idea. Much to my surprise, its not that bad at all. I am very much at ease knowing that training is available for 12 weeks. I learn something new everyday and look forward to learning more and more. The supervisors are very good at what they do and seem genuine.

Cons

I don't have any cons at this time.

5. "American Power and Gas is the place to be!"

I have been working at American Power and Gas full-time

Pros

I have worked at American Power and Gas for a year now. The atmosphere here is very positive and upbeat. APG isn't like the run of the mill telemarketing companies. The work space is clean and well maintained by on-site maintenance staff. We have clean, well equipped break rooms with refrigerators, vending machines and microwaves. The entire staff here is great to work with - From the CEOs all the way to the floor Supervisors. They are always willing to meet with you and make sure you are on the road to success. The pay and benefits also make this a great place to work. They give you great hourly pay as you are learning the ropes and then a great base pay plus commission once you are at the point of going to commission. On top of great pay they also offer benefits for health. American Power & Gas is the place to be!!!

Cons

I don't have any cons that need to be mentioned

6. "They care about you as a person and an employee"

I have been working at American Power and Gas full-time

Pros

This is a company that understands the definition of loyalty and utilizes such within its own business practices. Gives the ability to grow, learn and become a part of a business family. The values taught and honed will be a guiding force in your life forever. The Supervisors and training staff genuinely care about perfecting you as a professional but also to improve your life as a whole and person.

Cons

No cons I can think of

"This company is one of a kind"

I have been working at American Power and Gas full-time

Pros

This is by far the most positive working atmospheres I've ever had the chance to work with. The entire staff is dedicated to my success in the company. If anyone does sales it would be rare if they ever encountered a company like this. I love this place. I can see how the job changes the lives of those who work here.

Cons

I haven't experienced any cons yet

"Professional, clean atmosphere from day one"

I have been working at American Power and Gas full-time

Pros

From day one, I was impressed by the professional atmosphere and clean, well organized environment. The training and management staff made me feel welcome and appreciated.
    Since then, the acknowledgement and appreciation I've received for being a conscientious and hard working employee have garnered me both a raise and promotion, inspiring me to work even harder to establish my career here. I have 10 years left until I retire. AP&G is giving me an opportunity to make good money from now until then so that I can retire comfortably.

Cons

I don't have any that need to be shared

"Best Sales Job I've Had"

I have been working at American Power and Gas full-time

Pros

Best sales job I've had
    Love the people I work with
    My Supervisor is awesome
    This company is honest and I love that.
    Love being here. Like Eddie Murphy said on coming to America
    "I'm very happy to be here"

Cons

I don't know of any cons

"You'll never see an error on your paycheck!"

I have been working at American Power and Gas full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I honestly feel I have some very good friends here. It feels like "coming home" everyday.

During 13 years of employment, I have never had an error on my paycheck.

Managements is very accessible at all times

Cons

I can't think of any