Found 866 of over 924 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "What I like about this job or find as pros to working for this company would be its Good pay and good benefits." (in 98 reviews)
- "The people who make up the company are overwhelmingly great people with very few bad apples." (in 59 reviews)
- "always overtime and good benefits" (in 56 reviews)
- "It is good money for" (in 22 reviews)
- "Salary is decent, but should be higher" (in 12 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Americold Logistics and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 29, 2023Warehouse Operative/PickerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsHatfield, PA
The company offers great support and training for those who were new to the field
Overtime could be Mandatory, may have to work off day
Americold Logistics Reviews FAQs
Americold Logistics has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 924 reviews left anonymously by employees. 54% of employees would recommend working at Americold Logistics to a friend and 47% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
54% of Americold Logistics employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Americold Logistics 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.0 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.