KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Ameriflex and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years
    Featured Review

Love this place

May 3, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am challenged every day. This is a culture that values growth, learning, and innovation. It is not afraid of challenges. You will work hard but you will be part of a team that works hard and is committed to being the best.

Cons

Like any rapidly growing company there are often competing priorities which must be managed. But leadership is candid about these challenges and is willing to have the hard conversations.

Talent Acquisition Manager

We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your time at Ameriflex and hope it continues long into the future. Thanks to wonderful employees like you, we are able to truly make a difference in helping American families contend with the rising cost of healthcare!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Ameriflex Cares!

May 17, 2022 - Account Manager in Cherry Hill, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible working hours, great work/family life balance, opportunities for advancement/ job shadowing/training opportunities

Cons

on the lower scale of some job titles however you are making that up in commuting/gas and tolls/babysitters/after school care/dog walkers/benefits/FSA/401k matching contributions. Salary is not the only pertinent benefit of working at Ameriflex

3. 1.0
    Current Employee

Run. Sprint. Hide

Apr 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get to work from home.

Cons

Do not expect to get a bonus from this company. They will hype you up and rip it right from underneath you after you spend months in welcome season pouring your blood, sweat, and tears into the company. Employees are way underpaid for this job. - Promote literal idiots that have zero clue what they’re doing or what is going on so not a single department runs smoothly. - High turnover -impossible to keep up with the work load when they roll out new systems and news constantly. No one knows what is going on or how it should run ever. -Management does not care about employees at all!! They will lie, sneak, and manipulate to get you to do what they want. -Upper management only wants positive feedback. Cannot voice negativity or you will be told to back off. - Give unattainable goals - management is so unprofessional on camera, phone, emails… you name it.

1 person found this review helpful

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Although I am sorry that your experience at Ameriflex has been less than extraordinary, I assure you that we will take your feedback to heart and consider it while we work to make Ameriflex an even better workplace. Please consider reaching out to Human Resources or submitting your suggestions for improvement to the suggestion box on the company intranet page -- it's an anonymous if you'd prefer that route.

4. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Your mental Health is out the window here

Mar 18, 2022 - CSS in Cherry Hill, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

- A degree is not required - You can learn a lot about the industry - Remote work from home - Activates Critical thinking skills

Cons

- Managers (manipulative, egotistical, bullies) - The workload is so preposterous - constant system changes that are not tested before released for daily use. So you have to navigate a insurmountable workload while working through there systematic issues. Your told to “Stop being negative” or “ you’re not being a team player”. -They promote people they can manipulate not people that are most qualified. -when you apply for positions there all best friends with each other and promote negative rhetoric that are not based on work performance but in personal views. - You can’t just take off with out establishing coverage for your inbox, even if it’s an emergency or extremely I’ll this is the expectation. - Employees have to do work functions that should only be for managers. - Human Resources is a joke - Managers do what ever they want with no repercussions, go head an complain NOTHING will ever happen. - Lack of advancement opportunities for minorities.

2 people found this review helpful

Talent Acquisition Manager

I am sorry that your experience at Ameriflex didn't live up to your expectations. We appreciate all of our employees and the hard work they do. We wish you the best in all of your future endeavors.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Best Place to Work!

Jan 13, 2022 - Manager in Cherry Hill, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company invests in your growth and development, even if it doesn't have to do with your current position or their line of work. Many growth opportunities. If you are someone who is reliable, open to feedback and change, and want to move forward, they will help you. There have been many instances where employee's showed that they were able to provide a service that we weren't currently offering and positions were built around what they had to offer for them.

Cons

During December/January it is VERY busy. This is no different if you were to work in accounting or taxes, but to some this is a turn off. However, knowing that we are busy this time of the year, the company is very attentive to helping you with flexibility the rest of the year.

Talent Acquisition Manager

We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your time at Ameriflex and hope it continues long into the future. Thanks to wonderful employees like you, we are able to truly make a difference in helping American families contend with the rising cost of healthcare.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Challenging, but Rewarding

Jan 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

*Working for a company that actually helps people, and does care about and value the people that work for them. *The people I work with make even the most challenging days good days. *The opportunities to move or advance. *The lack of "red tape" that comes with big companies. *The freedom to choose to work in the office or remote if you live in one of the locations we have an office. *Leadership that takes into consideration voices from all levels of the company. *The months of the year that aren't "busy season".

Cons

*The "busy season" gets stressful, and it means some longer hours, learning as we go, and handling stressed-out callers -- but it's only a handful of months, and typical for the industry.

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback with us. If there is anything we can do moving forward to improve your experience, please don't hesitate to let us know.

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Ameriflex Review

Feb 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management listens to your ideas of ways to improve processes. No micro managing standing desks Unlimited Coffee!!! Game room

Cons

There aren't really any I can think of besides that with the amount of work we have you will always stay busy. It's not much of a downside since it makes the day go by faster.

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your feedback, it is very encouraging to hear. Let us know what we can do to make your experience at Ameriflex a 5-star experience.

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A good place to work, with the potential to be great with some changes.

Jan 14, 2022 - Client Success Specialist in Cherry Hill, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are fantastic to work with and they create a good atmosphere. It is rewarding when you receive positive feedback. Company has potential, but has a ways to go to create employee value.

Cons

Communication needs a lot of work. Teams within themselves work well, but they do not communicate well with other teams causing some tension.

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your feedback, we always love to hear when an employee is enjoying being a part of our team. We also appreciate you leaving direct and actionable feedback that we can use to improve our communications - both to the company in general and on a departmental/team level.

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A very well run company with excellent benefits

Jan 6, 2022 - Client Relationship Specialist in Cherry Hill, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked here for a full two years. I never thought I would have a job in this field but I have come to really enjoy what I do. Ameriflex is a very well run company. They don't stick their heads in the sand when problems arise. Instead they ask questions and try new things to try to make things work. We used to be an in office company, but when the pandemic hit, the management at Ameriflex didn't hesitate and moved us to remote immediately- and we have worked remotely ever since(though people do have the option to work in office if they prefer)! The benefits are competitive and the salary, I think, is very fair. There is a steep learning curve but there are lots of people who are willing and ready to answer all your questions to help you. I would say if you are considering a job here, go for it!

Cons

I don't have many except that I still think there is room for growth. I think that team building is really lacking and I don't feel like I can be THAT casual with my coworkers. It really doesn't bother me though. I am only saying this in comparison to my partner's company where there is a very strong company culture where people can openly befriend their coworkers and I just don't feel that here. I know I can be honest with people here and joke around a bit, but I do not feel terribly close to them either- and I wish I did! We just never have time to really bond.

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your feedback, we always love to hear when an employee is enjoying being a part of our team. We also appreciate you leaving direct and actionable feedback that we can use to improve our operations.

10. 2.0

Good not great

Feb 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work from home or office hybrid options, employee appreciation program with small gift cards, some people who go out of there way to be friendly and include you

Cons

Pay is low compared to work asked of us, unsure of vision and where its headed, accountability is not even across, some managers, directors and leaders are kept or “moved around” even if its been said there not effective, plans for changes are announced but nothing ever happens, not much up moveability, favoritism is high and is seen

1 person found this review helpful

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Although I am sorry that your experience at Ameriflex was less than extraordinary, I assure you that we will take your feedback to heart and consider it while we work to make Ameriflex an even better workplace.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 173 Reviews

Ameriflex Reviews FAQs

Ameriflex has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 175 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Ameriflex to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -12% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Ameriflex employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Ameriflex. This rating has decreased by -10% over the last 12 months.

80% of Ameriflex employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Ameriflex 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Ameriflex to be benefits, management, career development and the cons to be senior leadership, compensation.

Popular Careers with Ameriflex Job Seekers