Found 202 of over 204 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Healthcare
I loved my job for the first 2 years and never would imagine that I am writing this today. The small company became successful that they grew too fast and became a corporate monster. I had amazing working relationships will all who started this company but now, due to corporate hierarchy, I can only speak with my immediate supervisor. She is new to the company and we do not seem to like each other. I have learned that I am not made to be in a corporate setting. Anyone else feel that way?
Got a burning question about Ameriflex? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Ameriflex employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "A few good people that are not management." (in 19 reviews)
- "great culture and values" (in 14 reviews)
- "Flexible and accommodating to employee to create good work/life balance." (in 10 reviews)
- "We have a great support system and management that is always her to answer any questions you may have." (in 9 reviews)
- "Everyone I work with is friendly and helpful" (in 8 reviews)
- "Manager was always missing in action." (in 8 reviews)
- "The only con I would have to mention would be the pay, it wasn't great." (in 8 reviews)
- "A better training schedule needed for those that come to the floor." (in 8 reviews)
- "PTO and salaries are decades behind the industry standards." (in 7 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Ameriflex and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWSep 5, 2023ManagerCurrent Employee
Great company with plenty of growth opportunities and a focus on work life balance. I love that they take others ideas into consideration when making business decisions. The top level management team is extremely smart and have a great sense of vision and planning. If you go to company social events, it is very easy to have conversations with the members of upper management.
I could say benefits and pay but that is not specific to Ameriflex. Is anyone ever happy with these items?Ameriflex Response3w
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! We are pleased to hear of your experience and look forward to continued partnership.
- 5.0Aug 25, 2023Account ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsCherry Hill, NJ
We've remained a remote first company after COVID. Ameriflex and the management team truly value work life balance. My brokers and clients make we want to keep going, not only do we have the best team members but we have the best customers too! Being a part of the A.E. Perkins team leaves us all open to even more possibilities in our career paths.
Our jobs help people pay for their healthcare costs which means we are extremely important to peoples lively hood - at times the workload can be demanding but it's also so rewarding after that work is complete. No job isn't demanding, you just have to work hard enough at it and you'll learn to love it rather than feeling like it's part of a con.
Ameriflex Reviews FAQs
Ameriflex has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 204 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Ameriflex to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -10% over the last 12 months.
76% of Ameriflex employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Ameriflex 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.