Amerifresh Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
Bill Munger, Jr.
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Handled all accounts"

I have been working at Amerifresh full-time

Pros

Great company, takes care of employes

Cons

No room for advancement in office

2. "A rare company that actually lives it's principles, and values it's employees"

Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Amerifresh full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Company culture
    - Great management
    - Employee appreciation
    - Great people
    - Great industry

I love this place! I truly feel that my work and efforts are appreciated here. The executive management supports their employees growth and encourages innovation, rather than that smothering top-down approach that is so unfortunately common these days.

So many companies skimp on employee appreciation, but Amerifresh and the SGA group of companies takes it seriously. For example, at their Christmas Party, the SGA President encouraged everyone without a DD to take a cab home and let the company cover the cost. This was a standing offer to several hundred SGA employees- not cheap, and very kind of them to do just so everyone could have fun AND be safe.

Bottom line, they really care about us, and I can honestly say this is the best job I've ever had.

Cons

Amerifresh is a little bit "behind the times" but is working very hard to update their technology and brand. The industry in general is a bit old-fashioned but is currently making huge strides forward.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do!