Amoria Bond Director Reviews | Glassdoor

Amoria Bond Director Reviews

Updated Aug 26, 2016

Found 4 reviews

5.0
Amoria Bond CEO Adam Standley, Matthew Roebuck, Ian Cross (no image)
Adam Standley, Matthew Roebuck, Ian Cross

"Progression..."

Director in Amsterdam

I have been working at Amoria Bond for more than 8 years

Pros

Career Progression, Life Progression, Salary Progression, Experience Progression.... Non of these things come easy, but you can advance everything in your life in Recruitment - if you stick at it, and work hard every day... its not for everyone, but there are far more difficult things in life!

Cons

Long Hours... Lots of Rejection from Clients... Testing Times... all outweighed by the benefits!

Amoria Bond2016-08-27

"The best decision I ever made..."

Current Employee - Director in Amsterdam

I have been working at Amoria Bond full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Culture, Support, Training, Rewards, development, Enviroment

Cons

Hard Work... but it pays!

Amoria Bond2016-02-19

"Just the best place for recruiters to do recruitment...simple!"

Former Employee - Associate Director - Operations in Amsterdam

I worked at Amoria Bond full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Incredible place and incredible people! Couldn't wish for a better culture with the best managers and Directors to work with.

Cons

There are no negatives about working for this company

Advice to Management

Keep living the dream

Amoria Bond2015-07-29

"Inspirational people, great environment, great incentives, great earning potential and fantastic career opportunities."

Current Employee - Associate Director in Manchester, England

I have been working at Amoria Bond full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have been working at Amoria Bond since July 2007 when the company had 7 employees and was less than 12 months old. During my career here I've gone from a Trainee Consultant right through to being an Associate Director today achieving 6 promotions along the way. Being a family man ( I have three children) the most enjoyable part of the job is the social part such as the lunch clubs, holidays, sales meetings and... incentive trips - I don't get to out often much these days so these mean a lot to me! I've been lucky enough to travel the world with the company - some of the destinations I have been to include Dubai (twice), Las Vegas (4 times), Val D'Isere, Ibiza, Marbella, Peru (a charity trip), Alicante, Amsterdam, Singapore, Monaco, Marrakesh, Val Thorens and Vilamoura! I have also had a company car for the last 7 years and have progressed from an Astra Sport to BMWs, Mercedes and more recently Audis. As well as all the incentives and financial rewards, what I like about most is the people I work with. Everyone is ambitious, the Directors are incredibly inspirational and ultimately it's a very nice place to work with like minded people who all want to work hard and have fun too!

Cons

The only negative I would say is that it isn't for the faint hearted. Recruitment is a tough industry anyway but Amoria Bond have higher expectations than most. "Good enough, isn't" is a phrase I would use to describe our culture - we want to be the best and this isn't the place to coast - if you want to be the best and get ahead then this is the place to be!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work - there is absolutely no reason that Amoria Bond won't become one of the biggest, most successful recruitment brands in the world if we carry on with the success we've been having over the past 8 years. KEEP GOING :)

Amoria Bond2015-03-06