Amoria Bond Lead Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor

Amoria Bond Lead Consultant Reviews

Updated Jun 10, 2016

Found 2 reviews

5.0
Amoria Bond CEO Adam Standley, Matthew Roebuck, Ian Cross (no image)
Adam Standley, Matthew Roebuck, Ian Cross

"Best place to work"

Current Employee - Lead Consultant in Amsterdam

I have been working at Amoria Bond full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Rewarding: Working at Amoria Bond means great reward. I've been on multiple company trips in Dubai, Las Vegas, Spain (Barcelona & Puerto Banus), France (Val Thorens & Nice), Italy (Rome) and we have a trip planned to Ibiza and Madrid later this year. Also personally I've reached many goals. I've recently bought my dream house and have been able to go on great holidays all around the world. Office &... environment: You are always surrounded with great colleagues who are willing to help. The office is right in the centre of Amsterdam and after a hard days of work we usually go for a drink in one of the bars close by.

Cons

It's hard work and you need to make allot of hours. Working at Amoria Bond means that you need to make sacrifices, but when you see your hitting all your goals you will realise it's all worth it!

Amoria Bond2016-06-10

"LIFE CHANGER!"

Lead Consultant in Amsterdam

I worked at Amoria Bond

Pros

I worked for Amoria Bond for over four years, i originally joined as a Resoucer with only 1.5 years experience in a recruitment environment however no direct hands on experience as a consultant. From the get go Amoria Bond helped me discover a new belief within myself and supported me in every way possible through development of my skills as a recruiter. They offered a highly structured and intensive training... programme which helped me achieve the next level of my potential and pushed me to the next level in my career within recruitment. Within 12 months I had progressed through the role of Recruitment Consultant and then Senior Consultant. Within 1.5 years I'd been given the opportunity to develop and manage a team and by 2.5 years had been promoted to Lead Consultant with a top performing team of 4 Consultants. Amoria Bond are a market leader and has one of the highest retention rates within the industry. This is due to the highly structured working environment but also the opportunities and support they provide to their Consultants to excel professionally and personally. Unfortunately I had to say goodbye to Amoria Bond for the time being due to a personal relocation back to my home country, but what a journey it has been and I am forever grateful to them! Anyone who is considering moving into recruitment, Amoria Bond is the best place for you to start! The opportunities, support and belief is endless, i could not recommend a better recruitment business within the industry!

Cons

None! If your looking for a challenge, love to work hard and reap the rewards then Amoria Bond is the perfect choice!

Amoria Bond2016-01-27