Amoria Bond Reviews | Glassdoor

Amoria Bond Reviews

Updated Oct 4, 2019

4.2
Amoria Bond CEO Adam Standley, Matthew Roebuck, Ian Cross (no image)
Adam Standley, Matthew Roebuck, Ian Cross
  1. "Great working environment"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Singapore

I have been working at Amoria Bond full-time for less than a year

Pros

So far, this is the best environment I have worked in. The culture is great, managers and directors are constantly making the effort to improve you and train you so you can reach your maximum. Incentives and commission scheme is also amazing. They really provide you with all the necessary tools to succeed in recruitment.

Cons

Very high KPIs, but this is a sales job, so if you are not willing to put in the hours and effort to achieve your targets then recruitment is probably not the right job for you. Definitely not for the faint-hearted.

Amoria Bond2019-10-04

"A high performance environment"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Singapore

I have been working at Amoria Bond full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great benefits, leave, holidays, commissions etc Managers genuinely want their team to do well and are constantly talking about people's goals People can genuinely be fast tracked as soon as they hit their billing targets

Cons

Expectations are high from day one. You will be given a lot of KPIs to help you achieve numbers and thats not for everyone. Targets for promotions are harder to achieve than an average recruitment company

Advice to Management

Keep developing the business with new tech, and updates the benefits of the business to address people's needs. So far so good though.

Amoria Bond2019-10-01
  3. "Great fun"

Current Employee - Head of Candidate Attraction in Manchester, England

I have been working at Amoria Bond full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working at Amoria Bond is fun, it's a fast paced environment with loads and loads of opportunities to develop both the business and yourself personally. If you're looking for a new opportunity and have never considered recruitment Amoria Bond could be for you!

Cons

So far there are no cons for me.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

Amoria Bond2019-03-25

"One Of The Best Choices Of My Life"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Amsterdam

I have been working at Amoria Bond full-time for less than a year

Pros

- A place where you can develop yourself both personally and professionally - Great company culture with great people who work hard and are always in for a laugh - The commission scheme is incredible - You learn to make the most out of your days - You learn to run and take responsibility for your own business and network - Great guidance and mentorship, lots of time invested in trainings - Great company... trips! - Honestly, the office feels like home and my colleagues feel like family. Combined with otherwise nearly-impossible financial prospects, the choice to work here has been one of the best choices of my life!

Cons

- The hours are "long" if you have a 9-5 mindset and are unwilling to put in the work necessary to achieve your goals. But if you know want you want and why you want it, this is the place for you!

Advice to Management

Keep fostering this positive environment as the company continues to grow. The culture is one of my favorite things about this place! More options to work remotely after working hours would be nice.

Amoria Bond2019-01-23

"Hard work creates reward"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam

I have been working at Amoria Bond full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Supported Really develop and care about their people. Unrivalled progression and commission - large numbers of the team earning good money! Their ability to tap into people's goals and motivations and help train this is brilliant. Platform for success Really help/develop people progress

Cons

Hard work Hours Need to be resilient

Advice to Management

Keep chasing it guys! Well done!

Amoria Bond2018-05-01

"Ambitious and supportive company"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Amsterdam

I have been working at Amoria Bond full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I am in my third year at Amoria Bond and I experienced a positive encouraging work environment, excellent atmosphere between colleagues and very good personal and professional growth opportunities. Both new employees and long term consultants are supported extensively through internal as well as external trainings by professional coaches and motivational speakers. The incentives provided are achievable and... provide extra motivation and the commission scheme is excellent for the industry.

Cons

Ambition breeds hard work and that is the case with Amoria Bond. Long work hours and some weekend work is part of the job, but on the other hand gets recognised and rewarded. The overall expectations are high, but are also well communicated before and during the on-boarding process of new employees.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Amoria Bond2018-05-01

"Great company"

Former Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Manchester, England

I worked at Amoria Bond full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I worked at Amoria Bond for 3 years, it was a great place to work positive environment, great people and fantastic incentives

Cons

It's long hours but you are made aware of this, I think the basic wage could be higher as you progress but the commission is very good

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Amoria Bond2017-09-28

"Great place to achieve goals !"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Manchester, England

I have been working at Amoria Bond full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great place to work. - They are very goal orientated. Management do goal setting sessions and external speakers are brought in to motivate the sales team. I started as a graduate and through working at Amoria Bond for 3 years I have managed to achieve several of my goals including buying a house, an Audi A5, an £8k motorcycle, visiting Florence, Rome, Venice, Ibiza, Africa, Greece, 4x Hugo boss suits etc. -... Incentives are unbeatable: I've been taken to Las Vegas, Ibiza, Amsterdam, Germany. I've eaten in the nicest restaurants in Manchester, drove a BMW 318i company car, cash and prize bonuses etc. - Everyone in the team gets on well as I believe in a positive culture is promoted from the top downwards. So nights out and the Xmas parties are always great too! - Very good coaching and training, both internal and external staff, desk coaching, classroom based training, role plays etc. You are encouraged and helped to keep 'sharpening your tools' whatever stage of your career you're in which is good for people who feel personal and professional development is important.

Cons

Many people complain about the hours and weekends you are 'expected' to work. But, you should know what you're getting yourself into before you start in recruitment, even more so when you're applying for a high achieving company like Amoria Bond, and if you're not prepared to put in the time and effort to achieve whatever your goals might be then it's probably not the right career for you anyway.

Advice to Management

A suggestion would be even though it's a sales based role, continue to heavily reward the highest billers but also reward/acknowledge the consultants that are grafting the hardest but aren't quite there yet to ensure they don't get demotivated as I've seen this happen a few times too. Inevitably some consultants are going to get easier rides than others with there being big accounts across the offices, so I think... rewarding the input i.e. Time, effort, focus, resilience etc is important as well as rewarding the output i.e. CSFs, deals etc.

Amoria Bond2017-09-27

"Very good company to work for"

I have been working at Amoria Bond full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

team and environment, benefits, career opportunities, trainings

Cons

not really anything to complain, communication can alawys be better home office at time would be nice

Advice to Management

improve communication to employees

Amoria Bond2017-06-09

"Amoria Bond"

I have been working at Amoria Bond full-time

Pros

Working for a company that supports your career development, feeling part of a team and considering your colleague as your friends

Cons

Would like to have more opportunity for home working

Amoria Bond2017-06-07