Amoria Bond Senior Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor

Amoria Bond Senior Consultant Reviews

Updated Nov 29, 2018

Found 10 reviews

4.7
Amoria Bond CEO Adam Standley, Matthew Roebuck, Ian Cross (no image)
Adam Standley, Matthew Roebuck, Ian Cross
  1. "Great company to grow your skills and earnings"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Amsterdam

I worked at Amoria Bond full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great training program that brings a rookie from zero to proper business consultant. Good incentives that keep you going. Uncapped earning potential with a commission scheme that’s the best in the industry. Multiple career paths. Great facilities, including pool table and PS4. Special people in this company, from management, to rookies to office manager.

Cons

Culture is not for everyone if you aren’t there for materialistic gains or partying. However they do accept you for who you are. The steep growth curve does level off after a couple of years if you don’t choose the management path.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

Amoria Bond2018-11-29

"Ambitious and supportive company"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Amsterdam

I have been working at Amoria Bond full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I am in my third year at Amoria Bond and I experienced a positive encouraging work environment, excellent atmosphere between colleagues and very good personal and professional growth opportunities. Both new employees and long term consultants are supported extensively through internal as well as external trainings by professional coaches and motivational speakers. The incentives provided are achievable and... provide extra motivation and the commission scheme is excellent for the industry.

Cons

Ambition breeds hard work and that is the case with Amoria Bond. Long work hours and some weekend work is part of the job, but on the other hand gets recognised and rewarded. The overall expectations are high, but are also well communicated before and during the on-boarding process of new employees.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Amoria Bond2018-05-01

"Great company"

Former Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Manchester, England

I worked at Amoria Bond full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I worked at Amoria Bond for 3 years, it was a great place to work positive environment, great people and fantastic incentives

Cons

It's long hours but you are made aware of this, I think the basic wage could be higher as you progress but the commission is very good

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Amoria Bond2017-09-28

"Excellent Learning School Sales Recruitment Professionals"

Former Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Amsterdam

I worked at Amoria Bond full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Amoria Bond provides a very structured way of working in which you can grow rapidly in the company, and become an excellent sales professional. They focus heavily on progressing you as an individual, and learning new skills which benefit you professionally. One of the biggest strenghts is the Learning and Development, and the knowledge they have about Recruitment. Performance and personal development is key, and... rewards are high. The focus on KPIs gives a good insight in what you need to improve, and what your strong points are. Excellent environment to go above and beyond!

Cons

The role requires long working hours.

Amoria Bond2016-09-22

"Best career decision I made..."

Senior Recruitment Consultant in Amsterdam

I worked at Amoria Bond

Pros

With the support of Amoria Bond senior management and training teams, in a relatively short space of time, I transitioned from being an experienced, mediocre recruitment consultant to a top performer within the organisation.

Cons

I dont have anything negative to say about Amoria Bond or my time there. I had a positive experience and was able to leave on a high, with top tier billing and strong relationships. Having hit several personal & career goals, the only reason I left was to travel and if I ever did return to recruitment, Amoria Bond would be the first number I'd call.

Amoria Bond2016-09-15

"FANTASTIC COMPANY TO WORK FOR"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Manchester, England

I have been working at Amoria Bond full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fast tracked career progression, great work environment, fantastic earning potential, amazing work social life

Cons

Long hours, however this is standard for any recruitment role

Amoria Bond2016-08-24

"Amazing place to work - Excellent Training and Progression"

Senior Consultant in Didsbury, England

I have been working at Amoria Bond

Pros

I have worked at Amoria Bond for just over 2 years. I was initially skeptical about working in recruitment as the general stereotype of the industry is that it is dog eat dog - this couldn't be further from the truth with Amoria Bond. I immediately felt welcomed and supported by everyone here. Your management team, training team, directors and colleagues want to see you succeed meaning everyone helps each other... to get the best results, there is a real family culture. The training here is second to none, it is clear, concise, detailed and tailored specifically to you which has really allowed me to grow and progress my career. The incentives are amazing - you work hard for them but they are beyond worth it.

Cons

The hours are long - but this is expected in any recruitment role and the rewards you reap are well worth it.

Amoria Bond2016-08-25

"Amoria Bond delivers on promises"

Senior Recruitment Consultant in Amsterdam

I have been working at Amoria Bond

Pros

Amoria Bond delivers on their promises. I chose Amoria Bond because they offered a great training programme and the ability to make promotions within a short period of time. I have been working for Amoria Bond for 2 years now. I have learned to become a good sales person by the great coaches, Managers and directors. I have also had 2 promotions already. Amoria Bond delivers on their promises.

Cons

In the beginning you will have long days, because you are not as quick in understanding the processes as your colleagues who have been working here longer. However, If you set your mind to it you will learn the processes very quickly. Everyone will be available to help you. I have experienced that to.

Amoria Bond2016-08-25

"A good place to do recruitment, but not for everyone."

Senior Consultant in Amsterdam

I worked at Amoria Bond for more than 3 years

Pros

Really well made training program and support for new comers Good place to start and grow as sales / recruitment professional. You will learn discipline here. Hands-on managers who can lead from the front, from lead consultants to directors. Strong back office Nice colleagues and good times

Cons

Marketing effort was quite poor at best and sporadic ( As a company) Can be too KPI's driven for some Management of rookies and senior consultants is done the very same way. Being autonomous and taking initiative outside of regular processes was really hard.

Advice to Management

Amoria bond deserves a real marketing manager / team to support he growth Be more flexible with Senior consultants so they can do business their own way. Find new markets outside of the mainstream IT, ERP ones .. A bit more niche recruitment wouldn't hurt the business Make working in AB a bit more "cool" (dress code, strict rules, ..) on a daily basis.

Amoria Bond2016-09-07

"Love this job!!"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Manchester, England

I have been working at Amoria Bond full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I've worked at Amoria Bond for a good 4-5 years now, not only is it a great working environment offering amazing rewards and progression, the people I work with are amazing! We have a real family culture going on, although we are an office full of competitive people we all enjoy each others success and even more so enjoy celebrating together. As a result of my hard work Amoria Bond have rewarded me with everything... they promised and more!

Cons

Ok so the hours can long and it takes a lot of hard work....but considering the rewards, not so sure I'd consider this a con!

Amoria Bond2016-06-03