Amoria Bond "amoria bond" Reviews | Glassdoor

Amoria Bond Employee Reviews about "amoria bond"

Updated Sep 9, 2019

Found 58 reviews

4.2
Amoria Bond CEO Adam Standley, Matthew Roebuck, Ian Cross (no image)
Adam Standley, Matthew Roebuck, Ian Cross
Pros
  • "Having joined Amoria Bond in 2011 I have accelerated both my professional & personal life throughout this time on a number of different levels(in 25 reviews)

• "Great people - a real family culture who are very supportive of one another(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "It's long hours but you are made aware of this, I think the basic wage could be higher as you progress but the commission is very good(in 13 reviews)

• "I dont have anything negative to say about Amoria Bond or my time there(in 10 reviews)

Reviews about "amoria bond"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great fun"

Current Employee - Head of Candidate Attraction in Manchester, England

I have been working at Amoria Bond full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working at Amoria Bond is fun, it's a fast paced environment with loads and loads of opportunities to develop both the business and yourself personally. If you're looking for a new opportunity and have never considered recruitment Amoria Bond could be for you!

Cons

So far there are no cons for me.

Amoria Bond2019-03-25

"Ambitious and supportive company"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Amsterdam

I have been working at Amoria Bond full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I am in my third year at Amoria Bond and I experienced a positive encouraging work environment, excellent atmosphere between colleagues and very good personal and professional growth opportunities. Both new employees and long term consultants are supported extensively through internal as well as external trainings by professional coaches and motivational speakers. The incentives provided are achievable and provide extra motivation and the commission scheme is excellent for the industry.

Cons

Ambition breeds hard work and that is the case with Amoria Bond. Long work hours and some weekend work is part of the job, but on the other hand gets recognised and rewarded. The overall expectations are high, but are also well communicated before and during the on-boarding process of new employees.

Amoria Bond2018-05-01

"Great company"

Former Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Manchester, England

I worked at Amoria Bond full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I worked at Amoria Bond for 3 years, it was a great place to work positive environment, great people and fantastic incentives

Amoria Bond2017-09-28

"Great place to achieve goals !"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Manchester, England

I have been working at Amoria Bond full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great place to work. - They are very goal orientated. Management do goal setting sessions and external speakers are brought in to motivate the sales team. I started as a graduate and through working at Amoria Bond for 3 years I have managed to achieve several of my goals including buying a house, an Audi A5, an £8k motorcycle, visiting Florence, Rome, Venice, Ibiza, Africa, Greece, 4x Hugo boss suits etc. - Incentives are unbeatable: I've been taken to Las Vegas, Ibiza, Amsterdam, Germany. I've eaten in the nicest restaurants in Manchester, drove a BMW 318i company car, cash and prize bonuses etc. - Everyone in the team gets on well as I believe in a positive culture is promoted from the top downwards. So nights out and the Xmas parties are always great too! - Very good coaching and training, both internal and external staff, desk coaching, classroom based training, role plays etc. You are encouraged and helped to keep 'sharpening your tools' whatever stage of your career you're in which is good for people who feel personal and professional development is important.

Cons

Many people complain about the hours and weekends you are 'expected' to work. But, you should know what you're getting yourself into before you start in recruitment, even more so when you're applying for a high achieving company like Amoria Bond, and if you're not prepared to put in the time and effort to achieve whatever your goals might be then it's probably not the right career for you anyway.

Amoria Bond2017-09-27

"Fabulous Company"

I have been working at Amoria Bond full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Amoria Bond has to be one of the most innovative, kind, rewarding and fun companies I have ever had the privilege of working for. Everyone gets on with each other and I have never found myself in a situation where a colleague slates another colleague. The nights out are legendary and every night out with the firm has been amazingly good fun and memorable and are relevant across all the age groups within the company. I am coached on a regular basis in order to improve my work and knowledge and my boss is always forthcoming in helping me progress within my career. In addition, I know that I could approach any member of senior management with an idea and they would take it seriously. One of the best things about Amoria Bond is their commitment to helping in the community which is a passion close to my heart. You hear of companies donating to charities but very rarely do you hear of them setting up their own which is what they have done with the Amoria Bond Charitable Trust. They take their responsibility to communities and charities seriously and encourage you to get involved. In summary, I can't really say anything bad about Amoria Bond and being a seasoned worker having worked for companies for over 20 years, this is by far the best...

Cons

Only that the office is not in the city centre of Manchester so we could all go out more often!

Amoria Bond2016-10-11

"Excellent Learning School Sales Recruitment Professionals"

Former Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Amsterdam

I worked at Amoria Bond full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Amoria Bond provides a very structured way of working in which you can grow rapidly in the company, and become an excellent sales professional. They focus heavily on progressing you as an individual, and learning new skills which benefit you professionally. One of the biggest strenghts is the Learning and Development, and the knowledge they have about Recruitment. Performance and personal development is key, and rewards are high. The focus on KPIs gives a good insight in what you need to improve, and what your strong points are. Excellent environment to go above and beyond!

Cons

The role requires long working hours.

Amoria Bond2016-09-22

"Best Training Plan & Great Incentives!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Singapore

I have been working at Amoria Bond full-time

Pros

Amoria Bond has hands down the best training and development programme of any company I’ve ever worked for. As well as the award winning ongoing in-house training and support, I’ve received some top class coaching from industry leading external trainers. Amoria Bond also have some great rewards and benefits and I’ve enjoyed several company lunch clubs and personally love the 4pm Friday finish every week!

Cons

Sometimes it can seem that there are a lot of things to juggle, but I guess that is common for all recruitment jobs.

Amoria Bond2016-09-19

"Best career decision I made..."

Senior Recruitment Consultant in Amsterdam

I worked at Amoria Bond

Pros

With the support of Amoria Bond senior management and training teams, in a relatively short space of time, I transitioned from being an experienced, mediocre recruitment consultant to a top performer within the organisation.

Cons

I dont have anything negative to say about Amoria Bond or my time there. I had a positive experience and was able to leave on a high, with top tier billing and strong relationships. Having hit several personal & career goals, the only reason I left was to travel and if I ever did return to recruitment, Amoria Bond would be the first number I'd call.

Amoria Bond2016-09-15

"Personal Development Disguised as Recruitment"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Amsterdam

I have been working at Amoria Bond full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Personal development, progression, training, support, values based business, positive working environment, international growth, uncapped commission, incentives, the growth plans, management traineeships, colleagues. I am both proud and lucky that I get to go to work there every day.

Cons

Recruitment isn't right for everyone, if you are looking for just a job then Amoria Bond isn't for you. If you are looking for a career, the opportunity to be the CEO of your own business, experience daily personal development and some of the best progression in the industry then this is the organisation for you.

Amoria Bond2016-09-19

"Love this company!!!"

I worked at Amoria Bond

Pros

Really professional place to work, support and training is second to none!! Achievements are massively rewarded and so much career progression!! Had to leave due to managerial opportunity elsewhere but really didn't want to leave. Everyone is like a family and supports each other. Job is tough at times but the money and incentives make it all worth it! Earning potential is unbelievable and seeing what people achieve around you makes you more motivated to earn this yourself. Office in Manchester is a lovely place to work and an early finish on a Friday gets you excited for the weekend. I have made some friends for life at Amoria Bond and absolutely loved my time here!

Cons

Hours can be long but I expect this in recruitment.

Amoria Bond2016-08-26