Amoria Bond "great people" Reviews | Glassdoor

Amoria Bond Employee Reviews about "great people"

Updated Sep 9, 2019

Found 58 reviews

4.2
Amoria Bond CEO Adam Standley, Matthew Roebuck, Ian Cross (no image)
Adam Standley, Matthew Roebuck, Ian Cross
Pros
  • "Having joined Amoria Bond in 2011 I have accelerated both my professional & personal life throughout this time on a number of different levels(in 25 reviews)

• "Great people - a real family culture who are very supportive of one another(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "It's long hours but you are made aware of this, I think the basic wage could be higher as you progress but the commission is very good(in 13 reviews)

• "I dont have anything negative to say about Amoria Bond or my time there(in 10 reviews)

Reviews about "great people"

Return to all Reviews

"One Of The Best Choices Of My Life"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Amsterdam

I have been working at Amoria Bond full-time for less than a year

Pros

- A place where you can develop yourself both personally and professionally - Great company culture with great people who work hard and are always in for a laugh - The commission scheme is incredible - You learn to make the most out of your days - You learn to run and take responsibility for your own business and network - Great guidance and mentorship, lots of time invested in trainings - Great company... trips! - Honestly, the office feels like home and my colleagues feel like family. Combined with otherwise nearly-impossible financial prospects, the choice to work here has been one of the best choices of my life!

Cons

- The hours are "long" if you have a 9-5 mindset and are unwilling to put in the work necessary to achieve your goals. But if you know want you want and why you want it, this is the place for you!

Advice to Management

Keep fostering this positive environment as the company continues to grow. The culture is one of my favorite things about this place! More options to work remotely after working hours would be nice.

Amoria Bond2019-01-23

"Great Colleagues"

I worked at Amoria Bond full-time

Pros

- Great people - Good Money (long term)

Cons

It needs to be a lifestyle that really suits you- long hours/repetitive work

Advice to Management

Communication

Amoria Bond2018-03-31

"Great company"

Former Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Manchester, England

I worked at Amoria Bond full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I worked at Amoria Bond for 3 years, it was a great place to work positive environment, great people and fantastic incentives

Cons

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Amoria Bond2017-09-28

"Great company"

Current Employee - Consultant in Manchester, England

I have been working at Amoria Bond full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing support and training. Unrivalled commission package. Family atmosphere. Great people.

Cons

Long hours that are needed in order to be successful. The only con is seeing other people achieve whilst you are still learning your trade!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and keep investing in good people!

Amoria Bond2016-10-07

"Fantastic company with rewards and progression that can change your life!"

Current Employee - Team Manager in Manchester, England

I have been working at Amoria Bond full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great people - a real family culture who are very supportive of one another Fantastic progression opportunities - trainee to manager in under 5 years, directors in less than 10. Fantastic incentives - 5* holiday, awesome parties and unrivalled commission structure Award winning training and development, I joined the business with no sales or even work experience, the training function gave me advice and support to... become an expert in my field A solid, dedicated and passionate management team who genuinely care about their staff as well as doing a really good job.

Cons

Hours are long and expectations are high but it is all geared up to helping you to become as successful as everyone says they want to be when they join.

Advice to Management

Continue to strive for greatness and believe in the cause. The support to staff is second to none so ensure this isn't compromised as the business grows.

Amoria Bond2016-10-07

"Consultant"

Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Manchester, England

I worked at Amoria Bond full-time for more than a year

Pros

Inspirational culture, hardworking ethics and great people

Cons

Fast pace of learning & training isn't for everyone

Advice to Management

Simplify some aspects

Amoria Bond2016-08-24