Amplify (Pittsburgh) Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Excellent opportunities"

Current Employee - Event Coordinator in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Event Coordinator in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Amplify (Pittsburgh) full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have worked with Amplify since the company started. This company gives you the opportunity to challenge and motivate you even outside of work. The management creates a great personal environment to help with goals that are even outside of work. This company has taught me how to be confident in any decision and work in a team setting.

Cons

You must put in effort to work here like any position. You will have challenges, but the obstacles are there to make you grow into a manager.

"AWESOME Company Culture!"

I have been working at Amplify (Pittsburgh) full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been working here for about 3 months after I graduated from college, so far it's been a really fun and beneficial experience! You learn what it's like to work in a highly motivated, goal driven environment. There is high compensation, travel opportunities, and your hard work is DEFINITELY equivalent to quick promotions. All new staff go through training that ensures growth. Supportive and no politics.

Cons

It took a lot of hard work to get here, though I feel like that should be mandatory for any job. It can be a little challenging at the events to talk to new people but after you’re comfortable with the clients we represent it’s a breeze.

"I hated my life"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Amplify (Pittsburgh) (Less than a year)

Pros

No positives what so ever

Cons

If you want to join a borderline cult and listen to a bunch of garbage about how hard work will lead to promotions and owning a business that sales coupon books, go right ahead. Amplify Inc. wants you to walk around for 8 hrs a day in sometimes unsafe areas. There are many days you won't even make minimum wage depending on the area. They preach this whole "It's all about having a great attitude B.S". I didnt go to college for 4 yrs to sell Coupon Books to businesses. Avoid at all cost. They hire anybody so upper management can make money off of you

Advice to Management

reevaluate where your life is going

Amplify (Pittsburgh) Response

Jul 13, 2015 – owner

Thank you feedback regarding Amplify, Inc. Amplify, Inc. is a promotions and events firm in Pittsburgh, PA. We partner with Fortune 500 clients to help create a stronger relationship between consumer... More