Amplify Employee Reviews about "fast paced"
Updated Nov 26, 2021
Found 3 of over 530 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Got a burning question about Amplify? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Amplify employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Some great people and a worthwhile mission to use technology in education." (in 65 reviews)
- "Amplify provided a very flexible work from home policy which was great for work/life balance." (in 32 reviews)
- "Great culture and commitment to excellence" (in 23 reviews)
- "Oh, and the pay is good." (in 19 reviews)
- "great team/ co" (in 13 reviews)
- "management was poor, not schedule well" (in 32 reviews)
- "Poor leadership has led to a lack of strategy that adversely affected talented employees and the success of good products." (in 18 reviews)
- "Upper management didn't utilize the wealth of education knowledge to help with direction of company." (in 10 reviews)
- "Poor, poor communication" (in 10 reviews)
- "No direction, much turnover in senior management" (in 8 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Amplify and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "fast paced"Return to all Reviews
- Current Contractor, less than 1 year★★★★★
OK place to workAug 23, 2021 - Enrollment Specialist in Atlanta, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work at home, team environment
Because of Covit, Fast paced training, sometimes it's hard to get questions answeredContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
so soJan 5, 2023 - Program ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fast paced, lot of autonomy to make decisions
lack of support, lack of resources, unclear product direction
- Current Employee★★★★★
Inclusive Company CultureJul 21, 2021 - Employee Engagement in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Open-minded company that truly listens to and cares for its people. Fast paced, career expanding environment with plenty of growth opportunities.
Everything needs to exist in moderation. Many positive aspects can become negative if there aren't more clear boundaries put in place.