Amreli Technology Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.9
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Atul Hirpara

1. "Good company to work at & to learn cutting age technology"

Former Employee - Software Developer in Redmond, WA
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Redmond, WA

I worked at Amreli Technology full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Lot of opportunity to progress & learn verity of technology. While I was working here, I got chance to have hands on different technologies. Great place to progress. I have seen tester becoming developer & dev to lead.

I got my pay stub on time expect 1 time because I did switch to auto payment.

Cons

I had to leave this company because of few political colleague (2 developer and 1 manager hired year back when I left). I think company made huge mistake hiring them. I have seen them spreading bad words to the Client about the employer. I notified HR bout them but HR didn't hear me. You know, political people have more influence until they are not exposed.

I heard that HR realized later and fired them.

Advice to Management

Please add more layer on interview process to hire good employee and filer out bad one.

"QA position"

Pros

support Microsoft certifications, flexibility, start up

Cons

small start up, benefits don't kick in until after 3 months

"Awesome Company"

Former Employee - Software Development Engineer in Redmond, WA

I worked at Amreli Technology full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great compensation
    Laid back environment: I hardly worked any overtime with very flexible deadline
    Lots of perks: company parties, X'mas party gifts, free coffees and pops in the office
    The management is very caring and very reasonable. Never micromanage anyone. I can come in at 10am without any problem as long as I finish the tasks that I was given.
    The reviews on Glassdoor is pretty much what's it's like

Cons

Can't think of any. If you want to work for a stable company this is it... The only thing I can think of is you can't find a better job after this one.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

"amazing place to learn and very flexible"

Former Employee - Software Development Engineer in Redmond, WA

I worked at Amreli Technology full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

leadership is great and have wonderful can-do attitude. it was a great experience for me to be there.
    - you get to work on a whole spectrum of technology
    - very open about giving good experience and learn
    - flexibility in work hours as well as opportunity to learn different roles
    - teamwork and collaboration was amazing
    - large company experience in a smaller settings

Cons

Not much to add because it was a great experience. i would not have left if it was not for family moving out of the place.

Advice to Management

keep innovating. this is really exciting stuff and energizes the folks

"Most great, of course some not so good"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Amreli Technology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company offers decent environment to work but the focus on marketing is very little and all major decisions are made by higher ups. They encourage every employee to provide high level of work making environment very ambitious and efficient. The salary and benefits are the only thing that have kept me here till now. This position I have is different from work I’ve done so it was challenging and rewarding at the same time. Not all the people who I work with are bad though. Some are very helpful and make time at work a little fun.

Cons

Some people get more work than can be handled by one person while others do nothing. There is tight control on decisions made in my department. I love the coworkers but management really needs to loosen up a bit. And even though the company has made good progress over the last four years.

Advice to Management

More program managers need to be employed and communication from top to bottom needs to be direct and system of communication and interaction must be reevaluated.

"Dont drink the koolaid...It starts a dream but ends into a night mare."

Pros

Given the opportunities to grow and mature.

If you don't have much experience they give you the chance to learn...Kinda.

Cons

This company is of lies. When you first review the company last year there was a lot of positive comments, but has more people are hired there and have left. It has come into more of a light that there is a lot of negative things about this company.

They only want to see the bigger picture of what they WANT to have, but not what they currently have. They make promises for products that are horrible, or will never happen.

When you have a problem they don't want to listen, and when they do hear something that can threaten the business they will have you removed for stupid reasons.

They say work has a team, but one of the managers told me that you cannot depend on other peoples. Only depend on yourself...This is completely wrong from what I was told when I was hired.

When you have pissed off the "Manager" he is completely not professional at all. He will make threats, sexist, and so much more.

Advice to Management

Get your act together, and you know. Go make a company some where else. You have taught many the negative side of the tech world, and I thank you for that education.

I hope that they get reported to Microsoft soon they do not represent that company correctly, and I hope they are investigated soon.

"total joke"

I have been working at Amreli Technology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

if you love to play make-believe work.... you'll have fun here.

Cons

Do not work here. You will never get paid on-time. It isn't even a stepping stone of any kind because getting someone to verify that you worked here is a joke. If you quit, they will still say that you were fired. The manager is not professional whatsoever. Biggest waste of time,effort, and energy. You're better off working at a fast food restaurant.

Advice to Management

Stop wasting people's lives, and go back to Microsoft.

"I returned to the company ..."

Current Employee - Developer in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Developer in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Amreli Technology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I was accepted in the company for my enthusiasm, sincerity, and ability to learn. I came relatively less experienced. But this compony give me chance. I begin to work as a developer. I was on OPT status - and still I got this job. Good thing is the senior people and the technical people are very nice and do good work. When I joined first last year we had started some projects. I had to leave for some personal problems. When I asked the management to let me return, I was given immediate good answers.

I came back a few months ago and I am ver yhappy. my last company was very restricting. I did not have any power to decide anything in the software. databases. or design.

here, I have being given a good level of flexibility in how I implement and code. the people are very knowledgebale and helps me a lot.

Cons

I honesty cannot think of too many negatives. some people try to take advantage but are recognized early and they are gone in no time from the company. the company should focus on its new services division where I can see good money - but company is also trying to start selling in different countries.

Advice to Management

- hiring more testers
    - let the developers to unit testinng
    - let the sales information be passed to us more often
    - add more program coordinators in india team

"Good luck if you believe in the company"

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Amreli Technology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you want a job but not worry about not paying on time...

Cons

"Management", which is one person, exaggerates anything positive about the company from company size (only a handful of real staff in the office), revenue (if you check out their office, you will know it is not a 10M+ company), to their "products"

These positive reviews are written by someone who wants to pump the company (e.g., never mention any cons or they are not real cons..). If it's too good to be true, it is.

Be careful not getting paid on time for no reason... I have a family to feed and often late paychecks force me to tap into the line of credit

There are no management or departments - you are on your own to solve the problems and expected to work till late + weekends

Very high turnover. If the company is that great to work for, there should be staff that works there for a long time, but you will see a whole new staff every few months, if you are still there to see that

Advice to Management

If the "management" listens... be realistic and honest to your people. Treat them with respect.

"There's a lot of different offerings here, but that gives you a chance to have a broader perspective"

Current Employee - Senior Developer in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Developer in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Amreli Technology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are lots of different opportunities to learn and a lot of cool technology being built. There are many brilliant people to learn from, and are well led. They have a ton of cool technology and in most places has been opening up to external technologies as well. People are not afraid to take on big bets and innovation thrives here. Diversity is the norm and good teams leverage the different viewpoints in open and honest discussions.

Cons

Innovation comes with its own challenges, and nothing that will surprise you. First is, staying on the cutting edge is tough, and therefore good resources are always in need here.

Advice to Management

Hire good people, tap into resources in different geographies.