Amtec Human Capital Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 17 reviews

4.7
Amtec Human Capital CEO Scott Kuethen
Scott Kuethen

"Not Perfect, But Pretty Darn Close"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive

I have been working at Amtec Human Capital full-time for less than a year

Pros

Many employers hire with promises of great culture, work/life balance, executive support, career development, and rewarding compensation, but once you start and learn the truth of the organization your disappointment sets in. This has not been my experience with Amtec. The executive staff all the way up to the CEO and President are accessible, supportive and friendly. They really care about their employees in a... way that creates a warm and engaging atmosphere. They are constantly looking for feedback on how things are going and ask the tough questions to make the environment and working conditions top-notch. Co-workers are at the top of their class. The company takes extra time to make competent hires. They only select talented people with the ability to move the company forward and offer a positive impact to the already great culture. The team is professional without being stuffy, know how to have fun and also know how to get in the weeds and make things happen. This is a fast-paced company in an extremely stressful industry - Amtec has mastered the art of work-hard, play-hard. Of course nothing is perfect, but Amtec is such a great fit for me that I am having a hard time coming up with anything that could be improved upon. Everything, and I mean everything that I have asked for to improve my experience and ability to succeed has been given to me without question. Ongoing career training is offered and encouraged. Industry meetings and networking events are encouraged as well.

Cons

This is not really a complaint, but more of a suggestion - in our new office building (which is GORGEOUS by the way) I wish that I was closer to my personal team, especially my boss.

Advice to Management

Keep putting people first and encouraging your team to greatness and this wonderful company will continue to grow.

Amtec Human Capital2019-04-18
  2. "A company you can proudly stand behind"

Current Employee - Senior Executive Search Consultant in Chino Hills, CA

I have been working at Amtec Human Capital part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been with Amtec for 7 nearly years. I think the best thing about working for Amtec is that the company is run with integrity and values and they treat the employees accordingly. I am proud to work here because the organization is truly dedicated to putting their clients, candidates and employees first. Quality work and impacting lives are what matters most. I believe the organization is successful ... not only because of our talented team, but because of the servant minded attitudes that start from the top!

Cons

I genuinely cannot think of anything. I have worked in the industry for over 25 years and can say this is one of the best organizations I have worked for. It is nice to go to work everyday feeling great about what you do, who you work for! It is nice to know you are appreciated, valued and cared for.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do, continue to be great examples and continue to instill the values you believe in!

Amtec Human Capital2019-04-12
  3. "Company Culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chino Hills, CA

I have been working at Amtec Human Capital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This company goes out of its way to make the employees happy. Awesome new tech-inspired HQ. . A lot of perks.. Work hard, play hard motto. Work and life balance is important to them as well as individual growth. It's a fun and nurturing environment.

Cons

None that I can say at the moment.

Amtec Human Capital2019-04-11
  4. "The Best Job I've Ever Had"

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Chino Hills, CA

I have been working at Amtec Human Capital full-time for less than a year

Pros

Leaders truly care about and empower you to do your best. Office atmosphere is fun and relaxed. Great perks like paid Friday lunches, 2 fridges full of food and drinks, and a foosball table.

Cons

The working area can be loud when people are on the phone.

Amtec Human Capital2019-04-10

"Five Stars!"

Current Employee - Staffing Manager in Chino Hills, CA

I have been working at Amtec Human Capital full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great leadership team, solid work culture, and very good work-life balance. The company is going in the right direction. Managers are active in empowering and growing the team.

Cons

Lots of construction going on, but I guess that's part of the process in getting a new building.

Advice to Management

Continue to grow and keep the momentum

Amtec Human Capital2019-04-03
  6. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at Amtec Human Capital full-time for more than a year

Pros

Employee-driven, management cares about the career growth of its employees, company is honest with candidates and clientele alike

Cons

Communication across the team can be a little rough at times, but it is quickly remedied.

Amtec Human Capital2019-04-03
  7. "I’ve worked for Amtec less than a year and I LOVE it!"

I have been working at Amtec Human Capital

Pros

The company truly cares about their employees and offer tons of perks to retain their employees!!

Cons

None I can think of!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you’re doing!

8. "Great Company"

I worked at Amtec Human Capital full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company is really supportive of your professional growth. They encourage you daily and train you for success. They are kind and trustworthy people.

Cons

Can't think of anything right now.

Amtec Human Capital2019-04-03
  9. "How can you NOT want to work here...."

I have been working at Amtec Human Capital full-time

Pros

Great core values. Team work. Supportive environment. They believe in a strong work/life balance which is a MAJOR plus for me.

Cons

I am bias but this is one of the best companies I have worked for.

Amtec Human Capital2019-04-03

"Outstanding place to work, but I'm biased"

I have been working at Amtec Human Capital full-time

Pros

Fantastic company culture that put its people first.

Cons

The company could grow more rapidly if they weren't so fanatical about maintaining their culture and values.

Amtec Human Capital2017-09-03