Anagh Technology Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.2
Rating Trends Rating Trends
CEO

1. "Excellent Company. Have helped me a lot with my status and career."

Current Employee - Full-Stack Lead in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Full-Stack Lead in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Anagh Technology full-time

Pros

I have been with AnaghTech for a little over 2 years. When Anagh approached me, I was working as a Java/UI Developer for United in Chicago through my previous employer. At the time, I was working with Java/J2EE with some UI/Web Technologies however was interested in continuing my career in Front-end technologies, primarily with AngularJS and the Anagh Team had promised to find me a project with a greater salary within 2 weeks as either a Java/UI or Full-stack Developer with Angular. They had given me extensive advanced training or more like fine tuning in Angular, OOJS, Html/CSS within 1 week and after interviewing for 3 different positions, I got the offer through Anagh with Citadel in Chicago, that too in 2 weeks time. Since then, I have been very very happy with Anagh and the package/benefits they have given me. They also started my GC process after 12 months as promised and I got my I-140 approved after 13 months as well. If you are looking for a company that is fair and can get you a project quickly that too with good pay and benefits, Anagh is 100% the one to do so. Oh, and they also loaned me a decent amount of money when I purchased my first home 6 months ago. Great work Anagh team and THANK YOU!

Cons

I really cannot think of any cons. My only recommendation was to bring forth Vision & Dental Coverage however starting September 1st, this year they have also added that and changed their Health Insurance provider to Aetna as well.

Advice to Management

I think you guys should find a way to reach out to many of the UI Developers in the market who are on H1B and are without a project. There are so many technically strong developers out there that are getting exploited by their employers. Try to find a way to reach them.

"They have introduced better benefits"

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Jersey City, NJ
    Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at Anagh Technology full-time

Pros

I have recently transfered my h1b to Anagh Tech from my previous employer because they have introduced better benefits package. Their benefits include Aetna health insurance+401K match 3%+Dental+Vision.

Cons

They put me on max percentage so they couldn't offer me vacation and holidays.

""Excellent company to work with""

Current Employee - Senior UI Developer in Princeton, NJ
    Current Employee - Senior UI Developer in Princeton, NJ

I have been working at Anagh Technology full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The marketing team is very proficient. Excellent support and help in job search with very good training provided by professionals Good marketing team, very co-operative, always there to help you. The work environment and the company culture itself is pretty lax. Very well organized and aggressive marketing team. Wide range of benefits like 401k plan, insurance, loan for mortgage, car, and other emergency with 0% interest. Relocation expenses and very importantly processing for green card in initial stage itself.
    You be loyal to them and they treat you well.

Cons

So far i had a great experience, nothing as such i can state. The marketing team is so aggressive that you will receive a ton of calls which is almost impossible to keep track of.

Advice to Management

"So far I had an excellent journey and I don't have anything to tell as of now"

"Perfect place for potential developers"

Current Employee - Architect in Newark, NJ
    Current Employee - Architect in Newark, NJ

I have been working at Anagh Technology full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I am having really good experience with the company. Always helping management and so considerate about problems of employees. Really feeling safe and progressed with the company. Looking forward to spend more and more yrs. here.

Cons

Sometimes communication gap is seen due to which things go little messy.

"Full Stack Developer"

Current Employee - Full Stack Developer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Full Stack Developer in San Francisco, CA

Pros

I transfered my H1B to Anagh Technologies. All my needs were closely taken care by the entire team. They were prompt, informative and very agressive. They go with their commitment, i was told that they would get me a project in 10 working days and i got my Project Confirmation with Barclays on the 7th day. They have strong contacts and technically they go way too agressive in prepating you.

Cons

Wish they had office in California

"Awesome company to work with"

Current Employee - UI Lead in New York, NY
    Current Employee - UI Lead in New York, NY

Pros

identifies technical potential
    provide technical training and remove our technical deficiency.
    help in each and every interview with fine tuning sessions
    good contacts in market
    good benefits

Cons

just you need to be focus because they make you work very hard for success

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Software Developer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Software Developer in New York, NY

I have been working at Anagh Technology full-time

Pros

I've been working with Anagh Technologies for about 4 years as a software developer. They initially filed my H1b for me and have also filed for my Green Card. I haven't had many issues with the company, I feel that they've always tried to do right by me, and they have been offering me good benefits. As an H1b candidate it's hard to trust that a company won't exploit you, but they have been up front since the day that I joined them. They have very good attorneys as well and they have helped me with most of my immigration queries. Overall I feel like they have continuously offered me a great salary with good benefits and they made sure that I stayed in the country by staying on top of my immigration needs, and at the end of the day I know if my current project ends I can count on them to make sure my immigration status stays intact and that they will work hard for me to find a new project as soon as possible.

Cons

They do have a smaller in-house staff so it can be hard to get a response right away. Although the companies owners do make themselves available to answer calls directly from me and other employees and you can't say that about many companies, so it is a decent trade-off.

Advice to Management

My only advice would be to maybe add more in-house employees to help cover all of your employees.

"Great Employer"

Current Employee - UI Developer in Edison, NJ
    Current Employee - UI Developer in Edison, NJ

Pros

They pays fair rate and give hike every 6 month for couple of times until you rich max pay out., filed my Green Card., on time salary every 15 days., strong financially IT staffing company, please look all this factor before you go for other companies.,

Cons

not having really., but they should start giving great gift in X mas.,

Advice to Management

Management is great so advice to keep it up and go with same speed, wish never change the way they treat employees.,

"Worst experience..."

Former Employee - Senior Web Developer
    Former Employee - Senior Web Developer

I worked at Anagh Technology full-time

Pros

I wish i could write something...

Cons

They will give you big hopes till you join them. Then they will start exploiting you.
    NEVER JOIN if you are on Visa as they exploit you to the core till the point they will threat you to file a lawsuit against you.
    Does all sorts of manipulation in salary.

Advice to Management

Have some ethics....

"Lying their way to success"

Current Employee - UI Developee in Jersey City, NJ
    Current Employee - UI Developee in Jersey City, NJ

Pros

Nothing since the cons overshadows the pros.

Cons

They work through many layers but never discloses the facts to candidates. They constantly lie about having direct relationships with large end clients but go and ask their employees and you will get the truth. I've been one and I can attest to it. They also lowball consultants and do not pay fair rates. They threaten candidates if they want to work directly with the clients and abuse their contracts. Do not work for them.

Advice to Management

Go take a class on ethics and integrity. Better treat candidates and clients as you wanna be treated.