Anagh Technology Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "UI developer"

Former Employee - Senior Software Developer in Piscataway, NJ
    Former Employee - Senior Software Developer in Piscataway, NJ

I worked at Anagh Technology full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Good technical support , cutting edge technologies , always helpful higher management , excellent benefits , always helps in non immigration challenges

Cons

Things happen little slowly but justified because we get proper thorough answer. Not much other than that. Will observe more

"Good company to work with"

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at Anagh Technology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

good benefits
    on time salary
    good marketing

Cons

Have everything on mail, no cons

Advice to Management

Nothing

3. "Nice to see a genuine technology driven consulting company."

Current Employee - Senior Front End Engineer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Front End Engineer in New York, NY

I have been working at Anagh Technology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I must say, I am extremely happy with AnaghTech and how fast they were able to get me the current project I am on. If your looking for a company that can get you a good project in quick time, AnaghTech is definitely the one to do it. I am on H1B and they started my I-140 process right away as promised and I have no complains at all. They even placed my brother in law within 2 weeks time. If your an H1B like me and are looking for a genuine consulting company that pays well, definitely contact them, however I believe they only work in Front-End, Java and Web Technologies. Cheers!

Cons

So far, none. Keep doing as promised.

Advice to Management

Maybe you should expand into other areas of the industry, technology wise.

"Excellent Company. Have helped me a lot with my status and career."

Current Employee - Full-Stack Lead in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Full-Stack Lead in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Anagh Technology full-time

Pros

I have been with AnaghTech for a little over 2 years. When Anagh approached me, I was working as a Java/UI Developer for United in Chicago through my previous employer. At the time, I was working with Java/J2EE with some UI/Web Technologies however was interested in continuing my career in Front-end technologies, primarily with AngularJS and the Anagh Team had promised to find me a project with a greater salary within 2 weeks as either a Java/UI or Full-stack Developer with Angular. They had given me extensive advanced training or more like fine tuning in Angular, OOJS, Html/CSS within 1 week and after interviewing for 3 different positions, I got the offer through Anagh with Citadel in Chicago, that too in 2 weeks time. Since then, I have been very very happy with Anagh and the package/benefits they have given me. They also started my GC process after 12 months as promised and I got my I-140 approved after 13 months as well. If you are looking for a company that is fair and can get you a project quickly that too with good pay and benefits, Anagh is 100% the one to do so. Oh, and they also loaned me a decent amount of money when I purchased my first home 6 months ago. Great work Anagh team and THANK YOU!

Cons

I really cannot think of any cons. My only recommendation was to bring forth Vision & Dental Coverage however starting September 1st, this year they have also added that and changed their Health Insurance provider to Aetna as well.

Advice to Management

I think you guys should find a way to reach out to many of the UI Developers in the market who are on H1B and are without a project. There are so many technically strong developers out there that are getting exploited by their employers. Try to find a way to reach them.

"They have introduced better benefits"

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Jersey City, NJ
    Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at Anagh Technology full-time

Pros

I have recently transfered my h1b to Anagh Tech from my previous employer because they have introduced better benefits package. Their benefits include Aetna health insurance+401K match 3%+Dental+Vision.

Cons

They put me on max percentage so they couldn't offer me vacation and holidays.

""Excellent company to work with""

Current Employee - Senior UI Developer in Princeton, NJ
    Current Employee - Senior UI Developer in Princeton, NJ

I have been working at Anagh Technology full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The marketing team is very proficient. Excellent support and help in job search with very good training provided by professionals Good marketing team, very co-operative, always there to help you. The work environment and the company culture itself is pretty lax. Very well organized and aggressive marketing team. Wide range of benefits like 401k plan, insurance, loan for mortgage, car, and other emergency with 0% interest. Relocation expenses and very importantly processing for green card in initial stage itself.
    You be loyal to them and they treat you well.

Cons

So far i had a great experience, nothing as such i can state. The marketing team is so aggressive that you will receive a ton of calls which is almost impossible to keep track of.

Advice to Management

"So far I had an excellent journey and I don't have anything to tell as of now"

"Perfect place for potential developers"

Current Employee - Architect in Newark, NJ
    Current Employee - Architect in Newark, NJ

I have been working at Anagh Technology full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I am having really good experience with the company. Always helping management and so considerate about problems of employees. Really feeling safe and progressed with the company. Looking forward to spend more and more yrs. here.

Cons

Sometimes communication gap is seen due to which things go little messy.

"Full Stack Developer"

Current Employee - Full Stack Developer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Full Stack Developer in San Francisco, CA

Pros

I transfered my H1B to Anagh Technologies. All my needs were closely taken care by the entire team. They were prompt, informative and very agressive. They go with their commitment, i was told that they would get me a project in 10 working days and i got my Project Confirmation with Barclays on the 7th day. They have strong contacts and technically they go way too agressive in prepating you.

Cons

Wish they had office in California

"Awesome company to work with"

Current Employee - UI Lead in New York, NY
    Current Employee - UI Lead in New York, NY

Pros

identifies technical potential
    provide technical training and remove our technical deficiency.
    help in each and every interview with fine tuning sessions
    good contacts in market
    good benefits

Cons

just you need to be focus because they make you work very hard for success

"Great Employer"

Current Employee - UI Developer in Edison, NJ
    Current Employee - UI Developer in Edison, NJ

Pros

They pays fair rate and give hike every 6 month for couple of times until you rich max pay out., filed my Green Card., on time salary every 15 days., strong financially IT staffing company, please look all this factor before you go for other companies.,

Cons

not having really., but they should start giving great gift in X mas.,

Advice to Management

Management is great so advice to keep it up and go with same speed, wish never change the way they treat employees.,