Analysts International Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

2.9
Rajiv Sardana

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Working remotely, nice people, nice equipment" (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • "Once you are placed AIC ignores you" (in 4 reviews)

1. "Analysts is a great recruiting firm with excellent contacts"

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Analysts International full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great pay. The clients they have are very good. Many times they are ahead of me when finding out if my contract is being extended. I’ve had long term contracts which is very helpful.

Cons

There are only 6 holidays for the year. Try to negotiate your PTO as part of your contract. You may want to ask about the terms of hire should the client want to offer you a position. Don’t assume anything. Analysts doesn’t seem to do anything shady but it helps to be in the know

Advice to Management

Continue taking great care of your contractors and you’ll continue being a great company. Thanks for being supportive!

2. "Taking candidates and entering their employment information into a variety of systems."

Former Employee - Onboarding Specialist in Edina, MN
    Former Employee - Onboarding Specialist in Edina, MN

I worked at Analysts International full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work atmosphere is pleasant with a quiet and relaxed environment. Everyone is pleasant and nice to be around. I enjoy the on-site facilities too!

Cons

Heavy work load at times and you’re always in a time crunch to complete tasks. Most of the tasks are very detailed and tedious, they require a lot of memory to the systems and concentration to the uploads and data entry.

Advice to Management

They’re fabulous leaders!

3. "Asset Management / Business Analyst"

Former Employee - Asset Management/Business Analyst in Poughkeepsie, NY
    Former Employee - Asset Management/Business Analyst in Poughkeepsie, NY

I worked at Analysts International full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Analyst gave me ability to perform my job as well as provided Vacation and Holiday pay. I had already had knowledge and experience, they had mediated the position.

Cons

As a 3rd party contract firm, communication was not well.

Advice to Management

Communication

4. "Solutions Professional"

I worked at Analysts International full-time

Pros

Autonomy was nice in the beginning.

Cons

Autonomy became a burden with lack of local support.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employee base.

"Terrrrible place to work"

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter
    Former Employee - Senior Recruiter

I worked at Analysts International (More than 3 years)

Pros

Other than a paycheck, and pretty flexible time off (depending on your manager)... NONE

Cons

Where to start? Ever since the company was purchased by ACS in 2014, things have gone down hill QUICKLY. No proper HR. Underpay employees, and no pay equality! No work / life balance, you are expected to always have your phone. Most people do not last long, they either realize how terrible of a company it is, or they get terminated. You're only able to stay awhile, if you'll be their puppet.

"This company is garbage."

Current Employee - IT Consultant in Edina, MN
    Current Employee - IT Consultant in Edina, MN

I have been working at Analysts International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have literally nothing good to say about this company, but I'm required to fill in at least twenty words.

Cons

If you're looking for a company that takes advantage of you, underpays you, offers bare minimum benefits, and doesn't contribute to your career and personal growth, then this is just the company for you!

Advice to Management

Don't be so stingy. You offer less than market average PTO, no paid holidays, minimal essential coverage for health insurance, and no employee contribution to 401K? On top of that, you don't offer any career or personal growth opportunities and you underpay your employees. I will NEVER recommend working for this company to anyone. Unbelievable.

7. "Investment in growth is good!"

Pros

Love the environment, the people I work with every day. Nice to see focus on growth of the company and investment that it takes to make it happen... My senior leadership is engaged, encouraging and provides great direction.

Cons

Still working through a few system/process integration issues (from merger of companies). Getting there...

8. "Excellent agency"

Current Employee - Technical Editor Contractor in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Technical Editor Contractor in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Analysts International full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Very hands off, allowing me to do my work with the company that's purchasing my services.

Cons

You can't even pay for real health insurance coverage when you work hourly.

Advice to Management

Provide opportunities for rate increases.

9. "Technical Recruiter"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Minneapolis, MN

Pros

Great Opportunity and a fun environment. Happy to wake up early and get to work!

Cons

None so far. Great place!

"Get in, get some experience, get out..."

Pros

- a few nice people
    - flexible schedule
    - willing to sometimes take a risk if you do not have all the experience (but boy will you make way below average for the job you do)
    - This review encompasses AIC's parent company ACS Group (American Cybersystems) and their other subsidiaries COMFORCE (ComforceHealth), Hiregenics, etc.

Cons

- low wages
    - does not communicate with their employees
    - management that does not care one bit about their employees
    - recruiters and sales people are not disciplined when breaking company policy so it is a free for all
    - company policy is not consistent among the leadership, if you are going to have a policy change or finally decide to enforce a policy that is in place, then they need to make sure that all RVPs and VPs and Managers actually know, understand and ENFORCE the policy when the back office needs their support on it. In this company, the "exception to the rule" is the rule.
    - ethically grey company in how they conduct their business...I have looked numerous times on our website for an ethics hotline but of course one does not exist.
    - doesn't understand how to conduct change in a proper way, so all of the sudden with a day notice it feels like the payroll system will change, time entry will change, something will change in a back office system and then they get upset when people do not understand or the change was not thought through with issues that arise later on.

Advice to Management

Be more ethical.. Maybe look at what you have and appreciate them more and they will stick around. There are some gems of employees that are leaving or planning on leaving....that could very well be put in place to be great executives/leaders one day. I'm waiting for the day that we are audited for something and the company takes a huge hit.