Analysts International Reviews | Glassdoor

Rajiv Sardana

1. "Excellent agency"

Current Employee - Technical Editor Contractor in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Technical Editor Contractor in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Analysts International full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Very hands off, allowing me to do my work with the company that's purchasing my services.

Cons

You can't even pay for real health insurance coverage when you work hourly.

Advice to Management

Provide opportunities for rate increases.

"This company is garbage."

Current Employee - IT Consultant in Edina, MN
    Current Employee - IT Consultant in Edina, MN

I have been working at Analysts International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have literally nothing good to say about this company, but I'm required to fill in at least twenty words.

Cons

If you're looking for a company that takes advantage of you, underpays you, offers bare minimum benefits, and doesn't contribute to your career and personal growth, then this is just the company for you!

Advice to Management

Don't be so stingy. You offer less than market average PTO, no paid holidays, minimal essential coverage for health insurance, and no employee contribution to 401K? On top of that, you don't offer any career or personal growth opportunities and you underpay your employees. I will NEVER recommend working for this company to anyone. Unbelievable.

3. "Technical Recruiter"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Minneapolis, MN

Pros

Great Opportunity and a fun environment. Happy to wake up early and get to work!

Cons

None so far. Great place!

"Beware of not being paid overtime you are legally owed"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Pros

Can't think of any really.

Cons

Beware of not being paid the overtime you are owed under federal and state labor laws. They may have started to fix this, but I was robbed for years.

Advice to Management

Comply with labor laws and provide restitution to employees who were robbed of overtime pay for many years.

"No support from them. No leave. No health insruance"

Former Employee - Human Resources Administrator in Herndon, VA
    Former Employee - Human Resources Administrator in Herndon, VA

Pros

Pay check was deposited timely.

Cons

The contract position was spposed to be for 2-3 months and then become permanent. The employer made it clear that that was never the deal they had with AIC. After six months, I asked AICfor paird holidays and/or a minimal amount of leave. AIC told me that since it was not part of the original contract with employer, paid time off woulld not be offered.

The employer treated me as a non-entity. They created a position incoprorating all of my duities, did not advertise it, and gave it to someone in another department with zero experience in the field, yet expected me to train her. Meanwhile AIC would not return my calls and, after a year, I still had no benefits..

I found another positions and told the manager that I was leaving that day. Only then did AIC contact me to ask what they could do to get me to stay, Too little too late.

Advice to Management

Don't lie about prospect of job become a permanent hire. Provide paid time off for long-term hires. Provide health ibsurance as required under the ACA.

7. "Recruiter"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Analysts International full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Outstanding company with great opportunity to grow your career.

Cons

Never enough time in the day to do the GREAT things that are possible.

Advice to Management

Keep up the GREAT work.

8. "Where to Start"

Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Minneapolis, MN
    Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Analysts International full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Did have an actual salary on top of commission which was nice and the health insurance was good. Tho that was some time ago I am not sure if that is still true.

Cons

You are not a person. You are not on a team. You snake your fellow employees to get the commission. If you do not do this, you will not be employed there for very long. Also the way that the company is structured is a bit suspicious. The are a subsidiary of a company called American Cyber Systems.

Advice to Management

Have some actual management, teach the staff on what to do as we spent most of the time bouncing ideas around and seeing what could work.

"Corporate"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Pros

None none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none

Cons

This is the same company as American Cybersystems. Don't get fooled by reviews. Don't quit your job for this place thinking you would have a career. You will be terminated. All current employees need to be on the look out for there job being posted. This is what they do. They find your replacement while you are working there then you are gone.

Advice to Management

None...

"IBM / Analysts International"

Former Employee - Senior Support Specialist in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Senior Support Specialist in Austin, TX

I worked at Analysts International full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The people I worked with were hard working good folks. I loved the work and the culture was pretty much, get the work done and leave the employee alone. An excellent culture if I might say so.

Cons

As a contract employee corporate management was out of touch and only seemed to care about the stockholders not the workers. a few of us contractor received a pay cut several years ago and they and we never re-cooped any pay back. Also our positions were cost recovered and yet they laid us off in August anyway. Also IBM seemed to cut the workforce even though the work needed to get done, so they passed more work onto the ones who were left.

"Not a very good company to work for"

Former Employee - Help Desk in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Help Desk in Dallas, TX

I worked at Analysts International full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

If you took good care of your client, everything seemed to go well.

Cons

No procedures, processes or support. No one ever knew what was going on. The account I worked on was poorly managed and supported

Advice to Management

Be more ethical and efficient and support your most valuable assets, your employees