Anderson Power Products Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated May 10, 2017

2.2
Nick Shkordoff
1 Rating

1. "Big Dreams, Little Support"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sterling, MA

I have been working at Anderson Power Products full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The company has the potential for a lot of growth. Recent changes in senior management across the company seems promising.

Cons

The vision is there but the support for the top talent to do good work and stay motivated or dedicated to the company just is not there. Pay below market.

Advice to Management

Support your staff and their talents. Let them do their job, that is why you hired them. Embrace change fully. Recruit top engineering design talent to bring innovation.

2. "Not a good experience"

Current Employee - Administration in Athol, MA
    Current Employee - Administration in Athol, MA

I have been working at Anderson Power Products full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They have some good processes and tools but do not explain them. A lot of guessing.

Cons

Morale issues, administrative turnover, impersonal management

Advice to Management

Be proactive to issues and turnover. This is a full management issue not just one position

"Anderson Power Products - Not a good place to be"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sterling, MA

Pros

The best reasons for working there are no longer there. They eliminated the best managers, people that cared for the company, customers and employees. Now top management is out of touch with employees, not focused, and very political. Benifits are good for the area.

Cons

As mentioned the good managers were let go, now we have no one that will get things done or support us. All that is said is I will look into it or I am to busy at the moment. The two remaining staff members that care are out voiced by people that have only their own self interest as a concern. There has been a lost of focuss for customer and employee support. If the economy was better more of us would be gone as well. The president keeps himself in isolation and does not want to hear any possible bad news or that is contrary to what he wants to belive. It is only a matter of time before our parent company (Ideal Industries) comes in and cleans house - it may be already to late.

Advice to Management

Look in the mirror and see if you can tell yourself you did a good job - without watching your nose grow. You blew it and you know it, now we pay the price!

"EMEA Verkauf"

Former Employee - EMEA Verkaufsleiter in Munich, Bayern (Germany)
    Former Employee - EMEA Verkaufsleiter in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

I worked at Anderson Power Products full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

selbständiges Arbeiten, sehr inetrnational, viele Kundenkontakte, gutes, europäisches Arbeitsklima

Cons

Management USA, nicht vorhandenes Vertsändnis für Europa

Advice to Management

Europa verstehen und annähern