Angelvision Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor

Mike Jingozian

"Climb up to the top"

Former Employee - Senior Account Executive in Portland, OR
    Former Employee - Senior Account Executive in Portland, OR

Pros

I've worked so many jobs, from tour guide of the Paris Catacombs to Wall Street trader... I choose my jobs because they're exciting but also I like to choose my boss. I like to know that the people above me give the freedom, creativity and opportunity to grow. Angel Vision was one of the rare companies that offered me that life balance.
    Also was nice to work for an up and coming firm that was able to adopt new technologies.

Cons

Some of the employees were bringing their personal problems to work. Like ok we've all "made mistakes in the past" but come on time to stop ruminating, you took a punch now let's make things happen.

Advice to Management

Move to Austin or southern california...

"Good Company - Great Boss"

Former Employee - Trade Show Representative in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Trade Show Representative in Orlando, FL

I worked at Angelvision Technologies full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I was a trade show rep in the Orlando / Atlanta area since 2007. This was a great job for me because it allowed me to be flexible in my work. My supervisor, PK, was the best. She was always responsive and truly cared about those who worked under her. She shielded us from any office politics allowing us to just do our jobs. We never had to worry about not getting paid and how many companies allow direct deposit from their casual labor. I am hopeful between the managers, they can turn this around and we can start working at trade shows again.

Cons

It would be nice to have shared expenses for when we have to travel more than 50 miles.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees - at all levels. We know what is happening in our assigned areas and can be more flexible if given the opportunity.

"Like Family - A lot of fun & busy"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

Constant change - things were similar but slightly different venues - wonderful for a self-starter that doesn't need their hand held.

Cons

This is not a job where supervisor will babysit ... need a go-getter attitude !

"Everything I had hoped for in a company"

Current Employee - Senior Graphic Designer in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Senior Graphic Designer in Portland, OR

I have been working at Angelvision Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There is an organized and structured process for developing our services which produces consistent results for our clients. Intensive training allowed me to start contributing to the company quicker than I had anticipated. Casual culture that focuses on personal growth, accountability and ownership. I never thought that I would be making such a difference so early in my career.

Cons

Because of the recent restructuring, there was a lot of projects we found from the previous employees that were neglected. Mostly internal. For every 3 steps forward - we need to do 10 steps back. But thanks to a good management team we are progressing forward.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and thanks for the Free Lunch Fridays.

"FUN Company and great job!!!!!!!"

Former Employee - Trade Show Representative in Birmingham, AL
    Former Employee - Trade Show Representative in Birmingham, AL

I worked at Angelvision Technologies part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked as a trade show rep in the NY/NJ/CT area. It was a great experience and lots of exercise. What I liked most about the job is that I could see all the new technology and products before they hit the market. The company would fly us to Las Vegas once a year to have a group meeting so that we were all on the same page. Sadly I relocated and there just weren’t that many trade shows in the area for me to work.

Cons

Working remotely can be a little lonely but the perks of the job – direct deposit, setting my own hours & the annual trip to Vegas made it much better

Advice to Management

Listen to and engage your employees. They are the backbone & producers of your company. Get out of the way and let them do their job.

"A company, and so much more"

Former Employee - Assistant in Tigard, OR
    Former Employee - Assistant in Tigard, OR

Pros

The diverse and upbeat atmosphere contributed to the overall energetic, loving, supportive, and hard-working community. The CEO was well-included and wanted the best for his employees and customers. The job consisted of hard-workers, wonderful management, and creativity. The company suited to my needs while I contributed to the company.

Cons

The company, in my opinion, had very few cons. Some, on the other-hand, mistook the CEO's occasional absence for avoidance, where in reality working from home, does not mean 'not working'. The only down side to the company would be the few bitter employees that, after leaving, left some very unprofessional and untrue reviews simply out of bitterness.

Advice to Management

Keep up the wonderful work! Though maybe some better hiring decisions next time.

"CEO's threat to sue reviewers is all you need to know"

I worked at Angelvision Technologies full-time

Pros

As others have stated, some very talented people worked here. Clients were diverse and interesting.

Cons

The CEO. He spent so little time in the office, he had no idea what people did or how hard they were working. It sucked. Especially when you'd worked hard all week, maybe 50-60 hours, and he shows up like a dark cloud on a Friday at 3:00, calls a meeting, and no one can leave until he does (which might be 7:00). He constantly told us we were expendable. No one's mentioned his passion for Landmark Education (a self-help cult based in Seattle). Used to pay for employees to go to their three day seminars (no pressure there, right?) He took up their mantra, "I don't get angry." But for someone who claims to be so laid back, he sure screams a lot.
    He's recently posted on former employees reviews that he's considering suing over "libelous" statements. Can you sue over the truth? I guess so. Seems rather vindictive to me, but that's his M.O.

Advice to Management

Instead of working so hard to blame employees for jumping a sinking ship, take a look at the man in the mirror. The worst thing about AngelVision is you.

"Great Company Ruined By CEO"

Former Employee - Client Service Representative in Tigard, OR
    Former Employee - Client Service Representative in Tigard, OR

I worked at Angelvision Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

`Awesome team that taught me more than I could ask for and helped me develop my career.

Cons

CEO burnt the company to the ground and chased away his best talent and hard workers

Advice to Management

good luck

Jun 25, 2015 – Director

This message is intended to those individuals who continue to post damaging statements on Glassdoor and similar websites. I am compelled to initiate lawsuits against those individuals who continue ... More

"Worst CEO award goes to..."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tigard, OR
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tigard, OR

I worked at Angelvision Technologies full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

A great team of people used to work here.

Cons

The CEO was completely inattentive and ran the entire company into the ground. He blamed everyone else for his mistakes, and didn't listen to anybody's advice. He was absolutely the worst person I've ever worked for. I'm glad the company finally went out of business.

"A throne of lies"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Pros

- great team of skilled people
    - variety of projects

Cons

- you are expected to work without getting paid on time, and sometimes, not get paid at all

- severely underpaid

- complete lack oh honesty and ethics from CEO

- opinions/advices regarding process (or anything else) will be disregarded and there is a chance you might get fired if you disagree with the CEO

- tense work environment. CEO tends to throw anger fits and blame others for "low morale"