KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 2,301 of over 3,202 reviews

3.2
Angi CEO Oisin Hanrahan
Oisin Hanrahan
Pros
  • "Younger work environment, challenging(in 49 reviews)

• "Casual atmosphere and dress code(in 47 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Upper management listens to rumors and has favorites(in 26 reviews)

• "They con service providers out of their money(in 20 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

181 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Angi and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0

Great People, and Good Place to Grow Your Career

Oct 15, 2021 - Associate Software Engineer in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Collaboration, Benefits, WFH Flexibility, Unlimited PTO, and Opportunity to Grow Within the Company

Cons

New leadership and frequent changes within the company

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent place for growth!

Oct 15, 2021 - Senior Product Designer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Angi has made the decision to invest in design and put the focus on the consumer more than ever. This user-centric focus is actually why I decided to join the team. Since joining, I have been warmly welcomed by my incredibly talented coworkers (which I was worried about in an all remote setting). The design problems we have to chew on are complex, requiring intense collaboration across departments to find the right solutions. This, at times, can slow down the design process, but everyone I have worked with has been so enthusiastic about doing right by the user that it makes it worthwhile. The design team in particular is kind, empathetic, and incredibly smart. Everyone has their own strengths and specialities and we are encouraged to shine in those capacities. This is by far the best team I have worked with so far in my career.

Cons

Obviously during periods of rapid growth, there can sometimes be confusion around process and design systems. There are some days this can be frustrating or feeling like you are walking in the dark. However, the design team in particular has a great support system and everyone is willing to reach out a hand to help you find your way.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Every employee are well cooperate to helping our customers.

Oct 14, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is focus on our common goal, work start and hard to solve problem, and willing to help others as needed.

Cons

There are many slack channels.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent Culture and Team Values :)

Oct 14, 2021 - Sales Recruiter in Downers Grove, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent Work Life Balance, Fun Culture, Tons of Growth Opportunities, High Attrition, Teamwork, Amazing Salary+ Benefit Package, and Constructive Feedback/Coaching

Cons

There are absolutely no cons! They want to see you grow and be successful in the company

Continue reading
    5. 5.0

Love it here!

Oct 13, 2021 - Inside Sales Representative - Angi Leads in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Management is amazing by being extremely supportive in all your professional goals and aspirations - Compensation is EXCELLENT - uncapped commission plus a base pay (no draw, which is a huge plus) - They put a ton of time and money into training, so even though I didn't have sales experience they took a chance on me - Continuous career development opportunities through a "Leadership Development Program," which you are eligible to apply for when you begin meeting or exceeding goals - Constant change and genuine interest in employee's opinions - Flex schedule available for everyone meeting sales expectations, and you are never expected to work more than your 40 hours a week - You always know where you stand with clear performance feedback -- no one is ever in the dark about how they are doing metrics-wise and it's easily accessible on a daily basis - Inclusive culture with a lot of fun things like contests, virtual and in-person events, raffles, bonuses and earning extra PTO

Cons

- Higher metrics expectations such as dials and connected phone time compared to other companies (though you are not expected to spend any of your day sourcing/prospecting new leads, so that gives you back a lot of time) - 100% remote/WFH. I would prefer an office option to be in person with my peers at least some of the time

6. 5.0

Fantastic Recruiting and Onboarding experience

Oct 11, 2021 - Video Editor
      Business Outlook

Pros

Extremely smooth, transparent, respectful and responsive recruiting experience. Hiring manager/HR was timely in getting in touch with me and thorough with their recruitment process. I never felt "ghosted" or questioning what the next step was. Once hired, they were flexible about start date and prior commitments. Training week was thorough and insightful. The company educates all employees on all aspects of the brand and operation.

Cons

A few minor tech hiccups getting started. It's a remote job, so that's to be expected. They resolved issues quickly. No other cons I can see yet.

7. 5.0

Great Culture

Oct 11, 2021 - Inside Sales Representative in Indianapolis, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company will make sure you have fun while you work.

Cons

You must work very hard to succeed

8. 5.0

A Completely New View of Corporate

Oct 8, 2021 - SEO Content Editor
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Progressive, people-focused HR policies - Friendly, collaborative company culture - Love the web-content team and its leadership - Good remote work set-up

Cons

No major complaints -- it's a great core HQ team!

9. 5.0

Amazing Opportunity!!

Oct 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

So many opportunities to learn and grow! The people are fantastic, super smart and always willing to pitch in. The company has done an amazing job at defining what they stand for and developed core values that are lived out across teams. Each day is different and the new business challenges we face as we continue to scale are exciting ones to tackle.

Cons

With any large company there's a ramp up period in learning team functions and who best to reach out to for certain projects. Optimistic that in the coming months all this will become first-hand knowledge. Other than that nothing major comes to mind!

Continue reading
    10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing company that values employees

Oct 8, 2021 - Account Executive in Columbia, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have had some great promotion opportunities and leadership development program. The benefits are incredible and I am able to work from home full time.

Cons

I do miss the office sometimes, but the company goes all out to keep us socializing with our teams.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,301 Reviews