Cover image for Angi

Found 3,085 of over 4K reviews

3.6
Angi CEO Joey Levin
Joey Levin

What people are saying about Angi

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Angi and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

I am exactly where I am supposed to be.

Nov 25, 2022 - ISS Representative in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

•Unlike almost corporate enterprises; you are more than a number here. I am still surprised by the kindness and consideration I am met with daily by upper management. •There is a position for EVERYONE; no matter where you are in life, there is a place for you at Angi. Angi goes above and beyond for their employees every time. •Haven’t done something like this before?Thats okay, you will have constant coaching & support. •REAL Growth opportunity. There’s no blowing smoke here, they choose to promote from with in because it creates a culture of ownership.

Cons

•If you are not self sufficient, resilient & customer focused, you won’t last long.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Positive experience

Nov 15, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

good commission structure and management is encouraging

Cons

Keeping up with increasing standards. Can be very stressful.

Angi Response

Thanks for your post - we're happy to hear you had a positive experience while employed at Angi. We understand the importance of a good commission structure and strong management. We hope you're able to take some of the skills learned while at Angi and leverage them in your future roles. Thanks again for your feedback!

3. Join the Angi team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I am so grateful to the Recruiters. I am forever changed by this opportunity and sky is the limit!

Nov 15, 2022 - Client Sucess Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

On going training to increase understanding of the Product Internal Advancement Opportunity Work/ Life Balance encouraged

Cons

Service Providers can be difficult to deal with and not willing to listen to Suggestions on improving their advertising.

Angi Response

Hello and thanks for your review! We' thrilled to hear you're enjoying your experience at Angi. Keep up the positive attitude and hard work!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome Company

Nov 11, 2022 - Inside Sales Representative in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great and very supportive company to encourage growth

Cons

There are no cons at Angi.

Angi Response

We love a review with a headline of "Awesome Company", so thank you! We think Angi is an awesome company as well and the primary reason for this is its people. As we continue to grow and change organizationally, it's more important than ever to support each other, target big audacious goals, and live by our values. One of our favorites is #Better Today, Perfect Tomorrow. Keep up the good work!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

16 Years and Counting

Nov 10, 2022 - Operations Manager - North America in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

I first came to Angi thinking this was going to be a stepping stone as I would go back into the Casino industry. 16 years later I am still here! The people are what has made Angi an awesome place to work, and this is why I continue to work here!

Cons

The downside has to be the changes that took place during Covid. Before Covid, everyone was working together and it was a lot of fun. Now that most employees WFH, the at office experience has changed, but who knows, it could come back?

Angi Response

Thanks for your feedback and congratulations on 16 years! You've seen Angi through a lot of changes and growth spurts. We know that the remote/hybrid work environment is challenging especially for those in Ops. The camaraderie and buzz felt in an office environment is challengin to replicate in a remote world but our teams make every effort to keep a positive spirit and uplifting vibe across teams. If you have any feedback around how to improve remote work, please reach out to your manager or the HR department directly. Thanks and keep up the great work!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

ANGI changed my life

Nov 9, 2022 - Client Success Manager in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been at this company for over 8 years. I love the culture and the people. Everyone is so willing to help for the best interest of our service providers.

Cons

Working from home is not the same as being in an office with my co-workers. I miss everyone and the atmosphere we created while we were together.

Angi Response

Thanks for your feedback - and congratulations on a long tenure at Angi! We know that our remote work environment presents its own challenges and we'd be remiss to think that everyone loves working from home. We do know that a lot of our staff appreciates the flexibility that remote work provides however and so we do our best to foster a supportive, engaging and lively remote work experience. If you have suggestions about ways to improve working from home, please reach out to your manager or to hr@angi.com with feedback. Thanks in advance!

8. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great place to work

Nov 4, 2022 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has a really great senior staff and great training and opportunities for advancment.

Cons

Long hours, not enough time off

Angi Response

Thanks for your feedback. We're glad to hear you recognized opportunities for growth and advancment while at Angi. We offer a competitive PTO policy and encourage people to take time off as needed. We hope you were able to take advantage of our time off policy while employed at Angi. Best of luck to you in your future employment endeavors!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Five Stars

Nov 2, 2022 - Onboarding Specialist in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Position utilizes my skills. Great commission potential. Remote work. Technology provided. Career development opportunities. Experienced management. Excellent benefits including paid time off, 401k, and health/dental/vision insurance. Angi also solicits monthly feedback from their employees. Change is constant, but necessary. Strong core values. Employee recognition. Celebrates Customer Service Week annually.

Cons

A challenging minimum daily productivity/talk-time requirement. High metrics to achieve, in general. Paycheck errors. Critical Quality Assurance evaluations. Different departments do not work well together to achieve common goals.

1 person found this review helpful

Angi Response

Hello and thanks for a "Five Stars" review! You highlighted so many of the positive aspects of working at Angi - thank you for such a thoughtful and comprehensive post. We also appreciate your honesty about the challenges people face in an onboarding role. Talk time requirements are aggressive albeit doable and we definitely set a high bar across the organization. Organizational alignment and team building is always paramount and we invest a lot of time and energy into creating a strong culture and sense of camaraderie among employees. If you have suggestions around ways in which we can improve team building and team work, please reach out to your manager directly. We appreciate your insight!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Hard Work Pays Off

Nov 2, 2022 - Account Executive - Inside Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Incredible opportunities for growth and life-changing income. Excellent leadership development program. Work is challenging, but compensation is generous. Always seeking to improve and serve clients and employees better. Excellent choice for sales expert searching for a remote position.

Cons

Managerial style isn't necessarily consistent across company, can be hard for new employees to integrate quickly.

Angi Response

Thanks for your feedback! We're so happy to hear that you've found true opportunity at Angi. We know that leadership is critical to the success of our organization - if you have feedback about ways in which managers can support their teams better, please reach out to the HR department. We're always open to feedback and suggestions.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Expierence at Angi

Nov 2, 2022 - Sales Representative in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoy working remote, uncapped commissions, and the skills i have acquired over my 3 years here

Cons

Summer time is a little slower

Angi Response

Thanks for your feedback. We're so happy to hear that Angi is a good fit for you and you're taking advantage of uncapped commission opportunities. We'd love to hear your suggestions about ways to support reps. Please reach out to your manager or other leaders in Sales to provide more detail and insight. Thanks again!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 3,085 Reviews
</>Embed

Angi Reviews FAQs

Angi has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 4,022 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at Angi to a friend and 58% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 15% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Angi employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Angi. This rating has improved by 15% over the last 12 months.

64% of Angi employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Angi 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Angi to be career development, culture, benefits and the cons to be workplace, senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with Angi Job Seekers