Cover image for Angi

Found 3,085 of over 4K reviews

3.6
Angi CEO Joey Levin
Joey Levin

What people are saying about Angi

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Angi and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

I am exactly where I am supposed to be.

Nov 25, 2022 - ISS Representative in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

•Unlike almost corporate enterprises; you are more than a number here. I am still surprised by the kindness and consideration I am met with daily by upper management. •There is a position for EVERYONE; no matter where you are in life, there is a place for you at Angi. Angi goes above and beyond for their employees every time. •Haven’t done something like this before?Thats okay, you will have constant coaching & support. •REAL Growth opportunity. There’s no blowing smoke here, they choose to promote from with in because it creates a culture of ownership.

Cons

•If you are not self sufficient, resilient & customer focused, you won’t last long.

2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

high stress, monotonous job, pays decent and benefits are good

Nov 23, 2022 - Sales Representative in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

work from home pays decent healthcare is good

Cons

high stress boring selling a product that doesn't really work for anyone but Angi

Director, Learning & Development

Thanks for your feedback. It sounds like you're not thrilled with your role in Sales. Just as we want Angi customers to love where they live, we want Angi team members to love where they work. If you feel like your position is too stressful and at times hard to sell a product you don't necessarily believe in, please reach out to your manager and have a candid conversation about ways to increase your overall satisfaction while at Angi. It's important to find value in the work you do - your manager and/or our HR team is happy to hear your feedback and potential suggestions around how we can improve your experience.

3. Join the Angi team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Lack of transparency and no support

Nov 21, 2022 - Sales Account Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Angi is a great company to work for, but we have had so much organizational change over the last year and our specific leadership vertical is flawed. There is zero transparency in how we reach our quarterly number for commission pay out and the focus is more on how we conduct our business reviews with our partners as opposed to how we can better serve our pros

Cons

There is a lot of female energy in leadership and a sense of a mean girl attitude. Very clique and feels like they try and trap you in presentations and meetings as opposed to support and lead you. We are supposed to have an anonymous monthly survey that doesn't feel anonymous.

Director, Learning & Development

Hello and thank you for your thoughtful review. You've touched on a lot of important factors about working at Angi and we appreciate your honest feedback. Indeed, we've needed to realign various parts of the organization over this last year in order to continue driving toward our mission of making Angi the home for everything home. We know that organizational change is hard and we never make realignment decisions without careful thought and clear communication. If you don't have a clear understanding around the quarterly commission structure, please reach out to your manager or any member of Sales leadership. It's critical that the payout framework is well understood and we have alignment across the Sales org in terms of how each salesperson can be successful. We don't stand for any type of bullying or intimidation at Angi - if you feel like you're not being supported fully or that there's a lack of support for female employees, please discuss directly with our HR team (hr@angi.com). We value your opinion and want your voice to be heard. We appreciate the hard work of our Sales org and know that they work relentlessly each day to ensure we have a strong pool of service professionals who benefit from our service. Again, we appreciate your feedback and hope this response validates some of your concerns.

5. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Decent pay

Nov 20, 2022 - Inside Sales Representative in Golden, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

It has been a few years, but was good pay. Work life balance was what you made of it, and always enjoyed the company parties.

Cons

Sometimes could be a bit shady. If you didmt get sales, pretty stressful place to be. But if you could sell, no sweat.

Director, Learning & Development

Thanks for your feedback. We're hopeful that you learned a lot during your tenure at Angi and can apply some of the skills and tactics you developed in your current role. Work/life balance is important regardless of the type of position someone holds at Angi. We offer flexible PTO and floating holidays to ensure people are recharging and resetting often. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

6. 2.0

Ugh!

Nov 18, 2022 - Inside Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

You'll like some of the people & trainers.

Cons

Extremely hard to adjust to after training. 200+ calls per day is a must or 3 hrs talk time. Which sounds easy but it's not.

1 person found this review helpful

Director, Learning & Development

Hello and thanks for your feedback. We know Sales is a demanding job and talk time can feel overwhelming for some. We set expectations very clearly in the recruiting and interviewing process to make sure that new employees understand how to be successful at Angi. If you feel like you weren't trained well enough or that the requirements of the position are beyond what you were originally told, please reach out to hr@angi.com. We are always open to feedback and suggestions around how we can prepare salespeople at Angi.

7. 1.0
    Former Employee

Miserable Work

Nov 16, 2022 - Save Team Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

i dont remember any pros, it was mostly terrible.

Cons

It was all Cons, it was miserable work

1 person found this review helpful

Angi Response

Hello and thank you for your review. It sounds like Angi wasn't the right place for you to call home. We can't love every aspect of our job but we should definitely love most of it. Work is where we spend the majority of our time, energy, mental and emotional space. It's where we make friends and learn new skills. We're hopeful that you've moved on to a new place where your work feels meaningful and important. Thanks again for your post.

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Positive experience

Nov 15, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

good commission structure and management is encouraging

Cons

Keeping up with increasing standards. Can be very stressful.

Angi Response

Thanks for your post - we're happy to hear you had a positive experience while employed at Angi. We understand the importance of a good commission structure and strong management. We hope you're able to take some of the skills learned while at Angi and leverage them in your future roles. Thanks again for your feedback!

9. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

No one at this company seems to understand how sales work

Nov 15, 2022 - Sales Representative in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fully remote. Get paid every week.

Cons

The trainers seem to be very inexperienced and don’t seem to have much experience doing sales. You’re not actually taught any useful sales skills, you’re just told to pivot back to the script. Not a lot of transparency on where sales leads come from. Overall, this company’s sales practices are EXTREMELY shady.

2 people found this review helpful

Angi Response

Hello and thanks for your review. It sounds like you're not happy with your role at Angi and the sales approach we use doesn't compliment your own style. If you have suggestions around ways in which to improve the sales strategy, we strongly encourage you to reach out to your manager or another senior leader in the sales organization. We've worked tirelessly on revising and improving the script and many salespeople at Angi experience tremendous success using the verbiage we've curated. Again, we're sorry this position isn't working out for you and hope you find a more suitable role in the future.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I am so grateful to the Recruiters. I am forever changed by this opportunity and sky is the limit!

Nov 15, 2022 - Client Sucess Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

On going training to increase understanding of the Product Internal Advancement Opportunity Work/ Life Balance encouraged

Cons

Service Providers can be difficult to deal with and not willing to listen to Suggestions on improving their advertising.

Angi Response

Hello and thanks for your review! We' thrilled to hear you're enjoying your experience at Angi. Keep up the positive attitude and hard work!

11. 3.0
    Former Employee

Culture was great and then Covid hit and company lost their way

Nov 14, 2022 - Customer Success Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Company really did a good job over the years to create a team culture and the place was full of great people. -Over time they promoted from within and people that had no external experience were put in roles that were too big for them - Management training was very strong over the years and then tailed off last few years - There were serious times that you would do anything to make the company successful because so many people cared. It help build a very large company.

Cons

- Below average pay (base pay flat with little to no chance of raises) - Poor comp plans and no real transparency as to the impact to the company - Payroll and reporting inconsistent leading in improper commissions and distrust in justifications. - The company seems to be really struggling keeping talent in the positions that get you paid and the proper information to do your job effectively.

Angi Response

Thanks for your honest feedback. Angi has experienced a lot of organizational change over the past few years and we've weathered the storm with grace and integrity. We know our people are a huge asset which is why we offer competitive benefits and compensation plans to reward strong performance. Hybrid and remote work presents a challenge for a lot of Angi teammates - we know that working from a home office has a different energy and vibe than working in a bustling central office. Team leads do their best to maintain a strong sense of community despite working remotely throughout the country. We hope you felt empowered to make suggestions about the culture and the compensation plans while you were employed at Angi. Our HR team, in particular, is always open to feedback. Best of luck in your next venture!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 3,085 Reviews
</>Embed

Angi Reviews FAQs

Angi has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 4,022 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at Angi to a friend and 58% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 15% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Angi employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Angi. This rating has improved by 15% over the last 12 months.

64% of Angi employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Angi 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Angi to be career development, culture, benefits and the cons to be workplace, senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with Angi Job Seekers