KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 2,301 of over 3,202 reviews

3.2
Angi CEO Oisin Hanrahan
Oisin Hanrahan
Pros
  • "Younger work environment, challenging(in 49 reviews)

• "Casual atmosphere and dress code(in 47 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Upper management listens to rumors and has favorites(in 26 reviews)

• "They con service providers out of their money(in 20 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

181 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Angi and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Fast paced work environment

Oct 19, 2021 - Inside Sales Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fast paced work environment Income bringer mentality You are in control of your pay check

Cons

Prepare for highs and lows in sales

2. 1.0

A Cultural Nightmare

Oct 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The only thing positive about this company is leaving it.

Cons

Please do not let yourself be manipulated into believing that you have to understand "start-up" culture to be successful at this company. The beauty of a start-up company is ownership, autonomy, transparency - all of which Angi lacks entirely. Mark my words, this company does not care about retention, as evident with the attrition rates being astronomically high. You want to build a world-class talent force? Create a culture that people don't want to leave.

3. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great company, not so great product

Oct 19, 2021 - Sales Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Management really does what they can to help you succeed.

Cons

Cold-calling pissed off contractors can really put a toll on your mental health

4. 1.0

not good

Oct 19, 2021 - Inside Sales Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

work from home Decent money to be made

Cons

Lots of cons not enough space to put them Lots of leads get called 5+ times one week 1 fresh lead here and there so many pep warning plans

5. 1.0

HORRIBLE STAY AWAY

Oct 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

None terribly run and a complete scam

Cons

Cold calls all day and pressure from management

Angi Response

Thank you for submitting a review. We are saddened to hear of your concerns. While sales can be a challenging environment we do our best to create fairness and transparency. We do ask that our Sales Reps make 150-250 calls per day to maximize their potential, however they are armed with our proven sales script. We hope you were able to express your concerns while you were still on the team.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great People, and Good Place to Grow Your Career

Oct 15, 2021 - Associate Software Engineer in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Collaboration, Benefits, WFH Flexibility, Unlimited PTO, and Opportunity to Grow Within the Company

Cons

New leadership and frequent changes within the company

7. 1.0

Horrified by business practices

Oct 15, 2021 - Sales Associate in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

None that come to mind!

Cons

Harrassing service professionals and if they refuse to cooperate by agreeing to sign up for the service you keep talking until they hangup. If or when they hangup the managers would change the ip address to make it seem like it was someone else calling or they would transfer the lead to another agent for the harrassment to continue. The sales that some agents are making are not from the general pool of mulled over leads that are repeatedly being called they are shown favoritism and given the warm leads ....the unsuspecting fools that they manage to lure in. Despite the beautiful ads in high rotation they can't keep descent employees. The rebranding from home advisor to angi nothing has or will help this organization unless the culture changes. Who in their right mind would have convicted criminals in managerial roles. I know everyone deserves a second chance however they exhibit that behavior in the corporate environment so no change has occurred once a criminal always a criminal!!!! Don't subject yourself to this for a paycheck definitely not worth your dignity!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent place for growth!

Oct 15, 2021 - Senior Product Designer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Angi has made the decision to invest in design and put the focus on the consumer more than ever. This user-centric focus is actually why I decided to join the team. Since joining, I have been warmly welcomed by my incredibly talented coworkers (which I was worried about in an all remote setting). The design problems we have to chew on are complex, requiring intense collaboration across departments to find the right solutions. This, at times, can slow down the design process, but everyone I have worked with has been so enthusiastic about doing right by the user that it makes it worthwhile. The design team in particular is kind, empathetic, and incredibly smart. Everyone has their own strengths and specialities and we are encouraged to shine in those capacities. This is by far the best team I have worked with so far in my career.

Cons

Obviously during periods of rapid growth, there can sometimes be confusion around process and design systems. There are some days this can be frustrating or feeling like you are walking in the dark. However, the design team in particular has a great support system and everyone is willing to reach out a hand to help you find your way.

9. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Sales Manager

Oct 14, 2021 - Sales Manager in Kansas City, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Challenging but you can change you life and others

Cons

takes lots of dedication and patience

10. 2.0

Ok

Oct 14, 2021 - Financial Analyst in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good entry level role out of college

Cons

Salary was lower than market rate

Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,301 Reviews